Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3275710 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this! If I use something else, my scalp starts feeling itchy after a couple of days. Keeps my scalp happy and clean and has a pleasant herbal scent, although I do use another Avalon thickening shampoo on the bottom half of my long hair for more volume, as my hair is fine and lacks volume. Have used this one for many years and will not want to be without it! My father likes this too, it is gentle enough not to strip the dye out of his hair.

my daily shampoo

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 25, 2015

I've used this shampoo daily for at least a year, in both summer and winter. It does not have sulfates and doesn't raise the cuticle on my wavy/curly hair so it is much smoother and less frizzy than if I used a shampoo containing sulfates. The fragrance is clean, pleasant and understated.

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

4/5 because I think that my hair is starting to get used to it. But I really like it, it gave my hair a lot of volume and shine. All my friends noticed the change. People with long hair might want to use conditioner as it tangles the hair a bit. A great product and it really smells nice.

mixed feelings about this

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

while this is really good for my hair it's not quite the same for my scalp. first things first this is very good in means of untangling purposes. better than previously fav of mine - mill creek peptides shampoo. unfortunately it seems to make my scalp itchy and causes a lil of dandruff. cleanses really well, thou. i use it just on my hair and diluted with base shampoo for the scalp. when diluted loses some of untangling strength. has a really strong weird scent which remains on your hair after you wash it. some people may not like it. i may repurchase it at some point for untangling purposes since my hair is thick, coarse, capricious and hard to brush. otherwise a great product, give it a try.

Contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Nov 26, 2008

I wish I could give it a better rating, I liked the way it made my hair feel and smell...but to my dissapointment, I read the ingredients too late (after I had already used over half the shampoo) and saw that it contains the poison SLS! Yes, in small quantities, but between toothpaste, shampoo, and other soap products...we are getting small doses of the horrible stuff! I wish they made a shampoo without the substance, I'd be all about it!