Buen champú pero olor demasiado fuerte

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014

Es un champú suave que me deja el pelo muy suelto y brillante, ideal para usarlo a diario ahora en verano. Sino le doy 5 estrellas es porque el olor es muy fuerte, demasiado.

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer2242111 on May 15, 2014

Estoy encantada con los champus de esta marca, antes me picaba la cabeza a menudo y desde que uso sin sulfatos no tengo picores.

Decent shampoo

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Decent shampoo. The smell is strongly herbal though so some people may not like it.

Excellent

Posted by 4865792421775408601 on Apr 18, 2014

Very cool and will buy it again

MB

Posted by 4695563887405914724 on Apr 16, 2014

Have been using this product for a while now. It is good to find a product that is good to use on a daily basis which treats the hair well.

I'm in Loveeee with this shampoo :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 27, 2014

Very good shampoo with a good price. It works as described. It suitable for my dry, thick curly 2C hair and it works for my sisters oily hair as well!!! It cleansed thoroughly and gently. Fantastic!! Better than my previous salon shampoo i.e Aveda & KMS California. Highly recommended. :D

Love the smell

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Mar 26, 2014

and the fact that I can use it on a daily basis too. I was not sure the effect until a friend complimented me on my hair and how shiny they were. I had been using the Jojoba and Henna shampoo from the same maker so not sure if it is really the Herbal one working nicely on my mid-length wavy hair, but overall I would say try it for yourself and Nature's gate has never disappointed me. I also used it on my toddlers.

super

Posted by 5704654929863223187 on Mar 18, 2014

exellent

Very good

Posted by 5513014631411630970 on Mar 17, 2014

So far this is my favourite non-sls shampoo. It cleans thoroughly but it is necessary to use conditioner afterwards (as I usually do) because it tangles hair a bit. For my hair it works like one of the best volumizers and my hair needs it. But the best is that it smells heavenly for me and the scent lingers long time. If you are looking for something with light scent, it is not definitely for you. I like it very much and I will buy it again.

Posted by 5259363958395472932 on Feb 27, 2014