nice

Posted by 4760736276989417799 on Aug 25, 2015

nice

Good product.

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Sep 03, 2015

This is an excellent smell. I'm personally not terribly excited about the smell of this one, but it works great, and my kids love the scent.

Very good shampoo

Posted by 5217741240205200195 on Sep 21, 2015

I liked this product so much. It makes hair shiny and silky. And smells sooo pleasant. I will surely order it again and again!!!

Good!

Posted by Nimazaki on Dec 12, 2015

Super good and really cleansing; therefore you might need to use a conditioner. Even though I needed conditioner after using it but I did notice that my hair started to look different, in a good way, but I still needed to use a conditioner so I ordered the Aloe Vera and Macadomia oil conditioner which is fantastic!! Really moisturising and smells great! After years of dull hair, my hair is finally shiny and looks alive! I love Nature's Gate products!!!

really nice

Posted by KristinaD on Jun 22, 2012

cleans hair nice, smells very good, rinses well, very good value. i've been using it for a month now and i like it so far.

Very pleasant, smells wonderfully

Posted by antonkunin on Jul 11, 2012

I absolutely loved this shampoo: it smells wonferful, lathers quickly and abundantly and is very pleasant to apply. Nature's Gate shampoos are what makes any shower or bath an experience!

I liked

Posted by Reviewer2090409 on Aug 29, 2012

Good shampoo, good smell. Hair clean and easy to comb.

Another Great Shampoo from Nature's Gate.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

Decided to buy this Jojoba Shampoo, after finding the other products so good. This is another great product. It feels good to wash hair with, makes hair soft, smooth, fresh and manageable. Great size bottle, great value price from iHerb. Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by 4897087244730673741 on Oct 25, 2012

I love this shampoo, this is the first time I bought it and I'm very happy that I did. Washes my hair good, leaving it soft and shiney.

LOVE this Revitalizing Natural Shampoo!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like the fact that this shampoo is cruelty free and vegan and that it uses natural ingredients to nourish the hair and scalp. Good Price Too!