This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

I was so happy to see that iherb was carrying this product! It really does work! I had bought my first bottle at a local drug store for a much higher price. I have been trying to brighten my skin tone for years. I have had very splotchy skin from sun damage, acne scarring and I guess just the aging process. Very few products really do what they claim. I have somewhat sensitive skin too, so I am concerned about using other products on the market that contain harsher, chemical ingredients. I started seeing results just after using the first bottle for 2 weeks and I only use it at night. And it smells wonderful.

great product at an amazing price

Posted by Reviewer3136574 on Aug 23, 2010

faded my age spots after 2 weeks of use; also gives my skin a luminous glow; I've noticed that I must use a really good, full-spectrum sunscreen to keep them (age spots) away, though

Liz

Posted by Reviewer2963907 on Aug 27, 2010

I REALLY like this product. Fresh lemon smell and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I highly recommend and will buy again.

lovely texture

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 17, 2011

I have only been using this for about 10 days but it is pleasant to use. You only need to use a little as it goes a long way. The bottle is really nice, scent of the moisturizer is good, texture is lovely! I still have my age mark that appeared on my face a month or two ago, which prompted me to buy this product, but perhaps after more regular use.

My spots seemed to have lightened

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I'm 30 and noticed some sunspots coming in on the sides of my face. I also have some red marks from acne on my forehead and neck. The spots are still there, tho they do seem to be fading. I don't know what's fading but I do notice my face overall is evening out and looking fairer. I apply it directly to the area, twice a day, you need to use very little, and then I layer it with other serums I use and in the end it gets spread out over my face, but I try to concentrate and let it sit a little more in the spot areas. It smells perfect!

run out and buy this!

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

I am so impressed with this serum. I have very reactive skin and rosacea. I am very wary to try new products but concerned with dark patches on my skin. This exquisite serum smells and feels gorgous to use, immediately improves skin clarity and gives radiance. I LOVE it and am so pleased my skin loves it too! thank you iHerb for stocking this product!

Exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer3355826 on Mar 06, 2011

When i no longer was able to find my daily face cream in the local stores I turned to the web. Glad to have found you, the product was the same and the price was great.

love it!

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011

smells great, feels light

So gentle and smoothing

Posted by Reviewer1447180 on Oct 06, 2010

I can say only the best about this fantastic product. My skin is quite damaged (with underskin concretions and scars), but this cream helps it be so soft. I am using it only for few weeks, so I cannot see huge improvements, but at least my skin likes it :)

Feels lovely !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Jul 31, 2011

Really refreshing and my skinfeels wonderful

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »