New To iHerb?

Nature's Gate, Lotion, Moisturizing, Tea Tree, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2609364 on Apr 16, 2009

This works for all kinds of skin irritations. The most important is something I discovered by accident. No matter how attentive I was to matters of sanitation, by the end of the day, I am sweaty and itchy in the groin area. I used to use powder, but that only lasted a short time. Now I put this lotion on after washing in the am, and am good to go for the rest of the day. Highly recommend!

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2586786 on Jul 04, 2009

My husband had a mysterious itchy rash on his chest and back and nothing we tried helped. After reading some Iherb reviews, thought we'd give it a try before going to a dermatologist. It worked almost immediately in clearing it up!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Apr 10, 2009

Very moisturizing, I even use it on my face.

Wonderful body lotion ever.

Posted by Reviewer2489196 on Nov 26, 2010

I have been using it for more than one year now. This is the only body lotion that I apply to my face when I need to. Not greasy at all. but moisturizes super well. Smell is wonderful if you like a little minty tea tree scent. It is a lot lighter than the Mango and the Hemp or the Oat ones from this brand. I tried them all, they were all great but this Tea tree is my favorite coz it's not heavy in summer heat, and in winter you can wear clothes right away after applying the lotion. I will buy it again.

Really good.

Posted by Reviewer2282579 on Nov 11, 2009

I like it a lot. It isn't oily feeling...it soaks into my skin really good and it really works on dry rough spots. I really like it on my feet.