great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2609364 on Apr 16, 2009

This works for all kinds of skin irritations. The most important is something I discovered by accident. No matter how attentive I was to matters of sanitation, by the end of the day, I am sweaty and itchy in the groin area. I used to use powder, but that only lasted a short time. Now I put this lotion on after washing in the am, and am good to go for the rest of the day. Highly recommend!

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2586786 on Jul 04, 2009

My husband had a mysterious itchy rash on his chest and back and nothing we tried helped. After reading some Iherb reviews, thought we'd give it a try before going to a dermatologist. It worked almost immediately in clearing it up!

Really good.

Posted by Reviewer2282579 on Nov 11, 2009

I like it a lot. It isn't oily feeling...it soaks into my skin really good and it really works on dry rough spots. I really like it on my feet.

Wonderful body lotion ever.

Posted by Reviewer2489196 on Nov 26, 2010

I have been using it for more than one year now. This is the only body lotion that I apply to my face when I need to. Not greasy at all. but moisturizes super well. Smell is wonderful if you like a little minty tea tree scent. It is a lot lighter than the Mango and the Hemp or the Oat ones from this brand. I tried them all, they were all great but this Tea tree is my favorite coz it's not heavy in summer heat, and in winter you can wear clothes right away after applying the lotion. I will buy it again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Apr 10, 2009

Very moisturizing, I even use it on my face.

Fayth

Posted by brennanchiro on May 12, 2008

Like this product alot. Not greasy or heavy. But works good.

Best lotion I've used and a great price.

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

I've used a variety of tea tree lotions and this is by far the best. The price is right and the lotion works as advertised. I'd pay twice this price if I had to - I'm glad I don't though. : )

One of my Favorites

Posted by Reviewer2959741 on Apr 07, 2010

I love and have been using Nature's Gate products for several years. I live in Arizona, and the tea tree lotion is fantastic for dry skin, it smells great and never oily. I also want to shout-out to iHerb for offering this product at a great price. I was amazed to find ALL the natural/organic products that I usually buy at my local store.

Great skin

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Jan 14, 2010

Nature's Gate Tea Treee lotion delivers soothing comfort to distressed skin. This lotion works!

Wonderful for ittitated skin

Posted by Reviewer1323581 on Mar 23, 2010

I love this,it really soothes my skin and has helped heal the rash on my face!