Amazing!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Mar 07, 2016

I have used aloe vera lotion the last year only, but wanted to test something new. I am so glad I bought this lotion. Made my skin so soft and healthier looking after used it only a few days. Nice minty tee tree scent. Love it!

Nature-s-Gate-Tea-Tree-Lotion

Posted by 5291628065698022588 on Jan 24, 2016

So far I like the lotion. I love the earthy smell and the way it coats hands but doesn't remain sticky. As with any lotion i've used it works while it's on the hands or body. I haven't used it enough to notice any healing effects.

So moisturizing !

Posted by 5136919639006495268 on Apr 22, 2014

I never found a product that moisturize the skin more than this one. It is perfect when you have a very dry skin, and the cream stays on the skin during a lot of hours, without staying sticking. Love the odor too.

very good

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

foarte bun...imi place, dar daca doresti un miros mai placut atuni nu e cazul sa cumperi crema asta :) mirosul ei e un pic specific tea tree oil (dupa citeva min dispare mirosul) mie imi place, dupa ce o folosesti pielea e catifilata (ca si la alte creme) diferenta e ca pielea e dezinfectata-catifelata+naturala

Love this stuff; for feet and rashes

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 26, 2012

has a mild smell, and is a really excellent moisturizer like all the Nature's gate ones. I'm also using it on my face under my sunscreen and it works great, does not make me break out. Also using on my feet every day and makes them very soft (and the tea tree oil will fight fungus or other infections). Also good for helping rashes to heal. this brand is the best moisturizers I've tried so far, and great prices too. I consider this specific product a staple and have ordered several.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2467769 on Jan 02, 2012

Nice and creamy, thick texture. Lovely smell. Moisturizes the best! Unfortunately, my cat doesn't like it. So I only wear it when I'm going out the door! There are some essential oils you have to watch out for when you have little animal friends.

It's that smell again...

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Nov 29, 2011

You can't argue with the benefits of tea tree oil. As far as antiseptics go, it's always been a winner for me. So I thought I'd try it in a moisturiser on my 3 year old, who needs antiseptic rubbing into her small clusters of pimples and bumps she sometimes gets from kindergarten. Yep, no problem, the spots are vanishing as they should but the smell.... well I quite like it- (puts the 'stink' in 'distinktive') but it's got some way to go before it comptetes with the wife's more subtle fragrances... Still, I love it!

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1493860 on Sep 11, 2011

Very nice lotion. Penetrates very well. The smell is not to overwhelming. The skin feels smooth and supple.

Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Aug 15, 2011

I like the smell and leaves my skin moisturized. I'll buy again

Five Stars

Posted by Reviewer2358716 on Jul 22, 2011

Excellent product at a good price with fast shipping.