Harmful ingredient: phenoxyethanol, a great deception

Posted by Reviewer1854197 on Nov 30, 2012

I was so happy with this lotion, it was the perfect choice till I read that it contents phenoxyethanol, a harmful chemical ingredient, very similar to paraben. Please, nature's gate, stop using it in ALL your products. I am not buying this brand till the give up using it. A great deception, because we all are concern about carcinogenics, toxins, that is the main reason we choose brands like this, and then they deceive us!!!!

One of my Favorites

Posted by Reviewer2959741 on Apr 07, 2010

I love and have been using Nature's Gate products for several years. Their Pomegranate Sunflower lotion is wonderful. A nice sweet smell that isn't overpowering. I also want to shout-out to iHerb for offering this product at a great price. I was amazed to find ALL the natural/organic products that I usually buy at my local store.

Nature's Gate Defense Lotion Pomegranate Sunflower

Posted by Reviewer1247372 on Mar 09, 2011

A couple of years ago my daughter got me hooked on Nature's Gate Body Wash and Lotion. I like it because it is Paraben free, Alcohol free, No artificial colors, and Ph-balanced. Also it smells great. It's very hard to find in the stores here so I was delighted that I could ordered it on-line. Thank you. Joan Bly

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1602484 on Sep 18, 2010

Feels good and has a decent, light scent.

Smells and feels so good!

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I tried this product from Iherbs freebies and loved it. The ingredients are all natural and good for your skin and the lotion smells and feels so good. It is not too greasy and absorbs well. Love it.

Nice Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2446116 on Jun 15, 2010

This is a fantastic lotion for the summer. It's lightweight yet it hydrates the skin so well. I don't really like the scent that much, but it's a good thing the scent is not too overpowering.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1574564 on Jun 23, 2010

The best lotion I have tried. Nice fragrance and very concentrated

Great

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Jul 10, 2010

This is a great lotion with powerful antioxidents pomegranate and grape seed extracts.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1932926 on Dec 26, 2011

nice smell ang good consistence!

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer3054948 on Dec 30, 2011

Very nice. Good coverage, pleasant smell. Would buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »