Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Gate, Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance-Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Contains ivy - an irritant

Posted by NarnianGirl on Sep 24, 2010

The smell is fresh and the texture spreads evenly. But, sadly, there is a culprit in the ingredients list - Ivy is an irritant (www.naturaldatabase.com) Just not worth it!

just lovely

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 12, 2011

I've tested this on my face, body and hands and like it very much. It's light and sinks into skin in no time at all, yet softens and soothes dry skin effectively. Kept my cheeks soft all day but didn't make oilier parts of my face greasy. Didn't cause any irritation and has virtually no scent at all. The small bottle is great for carrying around or running first trials on a new product.

Very natural and not greasy.

Posted by Reviewer2596410 on Jul 23, 2010

I bought this to see how I liked it before I bought the bargain priced 18oz bottle-pump. This stuff is natural and truly free of artificial fragrances. It smells like oatmeal when applied, but it fades away and your skin is left supple and soft. My skin just drinks it in and I don't feel like I have to apply it several times a day, which is a huge plus for me because I go through lotion that costs twice the price of this stuff in larger quantities. It can hurt the bank! If you're looking for something wallet friendly, fragrance free, and truly moisturizing, then I say give the 2oz a try :).

nature's gate, moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on May 24, 2010

had to use a lot of this to moisturize the skin.