Nature's Gate, Lotion, Moisturizing, Herbal, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Love It!

Posted by healthyu From Hawaii on Jun 29, 2011

I have been comparing ingredients and prices amongst many brands of moisturizer. This brand seems to have the higher quality more natural ingredients for the size and price than any other brand that I have researched. I love the way this lotion feels on my skin! So smooth and light. With this product I do not need to reapply as often, and it lasts a lot longer, and keeps my skin smoother than the other brands that I have used.

Excellent ingredients, excellent result

Posted by Reviewer1450698 From Oregon on Aug 25, 2008

This goes next to every sink where we wash our hands. It works well, is very affordable and lasts a long time. No noticeable scent and the ingredient list is exemplary.

Perfume I would pay for!!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 From Australia on Mar 15, 2013

Just started to use this and love it. Beautiful to use and ,as my headline says, a lovely fresh, gentle perfume I would pay for !

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2635571 From North Carolina on Jul 31, 2009

Nice, thick and creamy. I mix it with glycerine and I get lots of compliments from people. Leaves your skin moisturized and silky.

Great value

Posted by oakside on Jan 19, 2011

One of the best lotions for the money. Thicker (less diluted) than Nature's Gate Fragrance Free lotion. Pleasant scent. Decent ingredients. Almost unbeatable price.