Love It!

Posted by healthyu on Jun 29, 2011

I have been comparing ingredients and prices amongst many brands of moisturizer. This brand seems to have the higher quality more natural ingredients for the size and price than any other brand that I have researched. I love the way this lotion feels on my skin! So smooth and light. With this product I do not need to reapply as often, and it lasts a lot longer, and keeps my skin smoother than the other brands that I have used.

Excellent ingredients, excellent result

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

This goes next to every sink where we wash our hands. It works well, is very affordable and lasts a long time. No noticeable scent and the ingredient list is exemplary.

Perfume I would pay for!!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Mar 15, 2013

Just started to use this and love it. Beautiful to use and ,as my headline says, a lovely fresh, gentle perfume I would pay for !

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Jul 31, 2009

Nice, thick and creamy. I mix it with glycerine and I get lots of compliments from people. Leaves your skin moisturized and silky.

Great value

Posted by oakside on Jan 19, 2011

One of the best lotions for the money. Thicker (less diluted) than Nature's Gate Fragrance Free lotion. Pleasant scent. Decent ingredients. Almost unbeatable price.

Natures Gate Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2886084 on Sep 28, 2010

I just trie this lotion for the first time, and i love it. It lets my skin very soft and the smell is delicious!

Good Lotion

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 03, 2009

Nice lotion, I like natures gate products, smells fresh. I only gave it four as I don't feel it keeps working all day, I have very dry patches and it does not quite take them away

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1393603 on Feb 28, 2012

Very rich, smells like Hawaii

Stay away from it

Posted by Reviewer2427670 on May 13, 2014

I personally cannot use this lotion because of the smell, for me it smells awful even after adding some essential oil and parfume. The lotion itself hardly absorbs by the skin. Couple years ago I tried Papaya lotion by Nature Gate and it was far more better, both smell and consistence.

my favorite body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2363492 on Jan 11, 2011

This is the best body lotion I have ever used.