I love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Feb 08, 2008

not only does it have no flouride, it actually doesn't taste like much while you brush your teeth - a big difference between this and commercial brands. I hated the feeling and taste in my mouth after I brushed with most commercial pastes (I've tried all kinds - Aim, Crest, Colgate, you name it) and they used to gag me sometimes. This only has a flavor when you are finished brushing - the peppermint oil leaves my breath smelling fresh and it is pleasant.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1883482 on Nov 16, 2009

Works great without harsh chemicals! After struggling for years with sensitive teeth, after using this for only several months my sensitivity has decreased so much my hygienist even noticed the difference without her telling me why.

The Only Toothpaste I Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Jul 27, 2012

This is the best!! It doesn't make my teeth and gums feel raw like all others do. This is all my husband will use and he likes the paste not the gel the best.

great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Jan 02, 2010

Fresh minty flavor with no funny after taste.

My favorite toothpaste...

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

I love the strong peppermint flavor of this toothpaste. It makes my teeth and mouth feel very fresh.

wonderful natural toothpaste

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jan 29, 2014

Great taste, no residue, safe, foams well with water, makes my mouth feel clean and fresh, my teeth look good. Will buy again.

Super

Posted by 4631226361141671811 on Feb 16, 2014

Le dentifrice !! Bon gout, lave bien, compo super, haleine fraiche!

yum

Posted by 4823404864641193656 on Apr 06, 2014

doesn't give a bad after taste like some natural toothpastes.

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by 4622284492287099794 on May 02, 2016

We have been using this for about a month and it's great. The smell and taste are pleasant and very comparable to a crest/Colgate, etc. My teeth feel clean afterwards and my breath fresh. It's not as thick as a 'regular' toothpaste, but it doesn't affect anything we except maybe the lid needs to be wiped a little more. Highly recommended.

A good option of family toothpaste

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 13, 2012

Pasta light cream color with a pleasant mint flavor, cream well. Cleans fine. The whole family loves this toothpaste company, especially since a good amount of it for a very attractive price A good option of family toothpaste