Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1562986 on Nov 06, 2014

Have been using several varieties of Nature's Gate toothpaste for about 6 months now and really like them. My teeth are sensitive, and I used to use Sensodyne because it worked well to calm the sensitivity, but wanted to find something that didn't contain flouride, sulfates, sweeteners, etc. This is the first natural toothpaste I've tried that works to keep my teeth from being sensitive. I am impressed.

Love this toothpaste! Cleans very well!

Posted by tkensei on Jun 06, 2015

I am now only buying this brand of toothpaste. Works very well and leaves my teeth clean and smooth, unlike other natural toothpastes. I usually buy the non-mint flavours since they say not to use mint toothpaste with homeopathy.

Really Good Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on May 13, 2008

I really like this stuff! NO FLORIDE!, cleans great, mild taste, and yes, it does whiten the teeth nicely without chemicals!

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2855891 on Jun 21, 2011

This toothpaste does help keep my teeth white

Became my favorite toothpaste

Posted by RimaLand on Feb 19, 2014

The plus is that it's Whitening Gel without any harm ingredients. Good amount of refreshing taste, not too much and not too small. Perfect, will buy again and again. Got my package today with the second one. Стала самой любимой пастой, после многих опробованных. Хорошее соотношение освежающиюшего вкуса, не слишком ядрёный и не слишком слабый. Буду брать еще и еще, сегодня получила посылку со вторым тюбиком.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1250478 on Feb 09, 2012

Love this. Have purchased another tube of it.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on May 30, 2012

It's a good toothpaste,I can't say my teeth have become whiter, but it's a good toothpaste and I will buy it again

Like it

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012

Works fine as a toothpaste. I alternate toothpaste all the time and this one will be in the rotation

Good one

Posted by 5344772977591820548 on May 31, 2013

I give 5 stars because it is natural and does already a good job. From times to times I use the conventional toothpaste.

natures gate toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Sep 16, 2013

Leaves your teeth nice and clean.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »