not to sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on Jun 02, 2011

its taking kinda of long to see results if there is any possible results. not sure what to make of this product. dunno if its slow or just don't work. will have to see after bottle is finished. but it feels good on. not too moisturizing though.

Makes skin feel very smooth

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Aug 06, 2010

Really like this product I am using it in conjunction with their Have a fine day. It is very light weight with a great fragrance . Ithink it is starting to ahve a postive impact on the fine lines on my face I intend to purchse this product again and will try the other products in this line. Melbourne Victoria

packing can be improved

Posted by brownrice on Nov 23, 2012

The quality is good but it left more serum inside the bottle when it is nearer finished, can't get the rest out.

Love it !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Aug 23, 2011

I'm very skeptical about products that make these claims, but his does seem to work !! At the very lease my skin feels wonderful. Very impressed with Narure's Gate products !! Love their names as well hahaha!

so so

Posted by Reviewer1175474 on Jun 22, 2012

I put this product 5 stars because I liked it a thick milk, and a very natural smell. My dry skin is not enough moisture from it, but it nourishes the skin. I can not say at the expense of wrinkles, I do not think that is radically get rid of them. In general, the product is not bad.

good.

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

good.

It's cool!

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011

Very gentle structure, a pleasant smell and excellent action. The skin humidified and smooth, very much is pleasant to me!

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 20, 2010

good

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jan 22, 2011

wonderful cream that really works

very good