Awesome Scent and Safe

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

This deodorant has a strong orange scent with just a hint of patchouli. Some don't like the smell of patchouli, but I love it - it's an earthy, woodsy scent. In my opinion, the combination of the two is pleasantly intoxicating. This works just like any other deodorant. It's not meant to keep you from sweating, so there will eventually be some odor and you'll need to reapply. With an antiperspirant, you don't need to reapply because it keeps you from releasing the sweat, bacteria, and toxins from your body which cause odor. I feel that the benefit of having a safer product which is free from aluminum and other toxic substances is worth the inconvenience of having to reapply. I use this when I know that I won't be around people for an extended period of time and then switch to an antiperspirant which will control sweat when I am going to be doing extended socializing, doing a lot of physical activity, and/or when it's hot outside. It helps to shower before applying to remove any existing bacteria from the underarms. Also, it is clear and has never left stains on my clothing. This is a great product.

One of the better natural deos Ive tried.

Posted by Reviewer3211141 on Feb 10, 2014

Citrus fruit is very effective for odor control, due to their anti-bacterial anti-fungal etc properties. A slice of fresh lemon as deodorant works much better (even better than chemical aluminum blockers) But thats not for everyone. (esp women who shave often - it stings a little then..). Im going to use this daily. Works for me.

Great product

Posted by luxaslast7 on Dec 05, 2014

It works well on me.

great

Posted by 5269260609796126788 on Nov 09, 2013

awesome smell works well

absolutly fab

Posted by Reviewer3106369 on Oct 18, 2009

Does not feel that has residue,is a great deodorant

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2275904 on Nov 23, 2010

Pleasant smell

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Nov 01, 2011

I like Nature's Gate products. This deodorant works more effective than most. Though I do re-apply during the day.

Works well :)

Posted by 5232714045214999589 on Aug 24, 2016

I don't need much to stay fresh and for me this product works great, it doesn't mark clothes and with normal daily movement it lasts all day, if I'm working out or doing a lot of physical activity I'd want to shower after and reapply ^_^

Gentle deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1979805 on Dec 13, 2010

A good gentle deodorant, that is a bit dry to apply.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Apr 17, 2010

Worked well, but has a woodsy and fruity smell

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »