Very well

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011

The cream very pleasantly smells, freshens and humidifies a skin, not sticky, not fat, perfectly approaches as a basis under a make-up, I will order still.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Greenteafan on Sep 07, 2011

It's both moisturizing and non-sticky, looking at the ingredients, it has anti-oxidant properties too. Great product!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 22, 2011

I chased this cream for couple of weeks and bought it immediately when it was back in stock. Cream is quite thick, but moisturize the skin very well, we have a pretty cold winter here and it is vital to have right day cream. I am using it along with Nature's Gate night cream with walnut oil

Nature's Gate day cream

Posted by Reviewer2214687 on Nov 19, 2011

Nice moisturizing cream, I think I like it! :))

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3269954 on Jun 24, 2011

You can feel it contains lots of water. Very good hydrator. I have recommended to friends already.

Feels wonderful on my skin

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Oct 14, 2012

This facial moisturizer is neither too light nor too heavy. I just started using it and it is not quite moisturizing enough for the drier colder months, however, it gives my skin a soft glow when applied underneath the Derma E moisturizer and together they last a good few hours before I need to reapply. Would definitely buy again.

Have a vine day

Posted by Reviewer1416439 on Jun 10, 2012

Absolutely love this for my combination skin. Hydrates skin very gently, have never broken out with anything with this cream and am 40+. Good to know that cream can go off after a few months. It means lots of natural goodness in it.

very good