Nature's Gate, Deodorant, Herbal Blend, Chamomile & Lemon Verbena, 1.7 oz (48 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best organic deodorant I found

Posted by Reviewer1217356 From Australia on Dec 21, 2009

Most non aluminium deodorants promise a lot but u still smell. This one works well for 2 or 3 hours of bushwalking, even in hot weather, or 5 or so hours of normal activities. No problem. Still doesn't approach effectiveness of aluminium ones but it's the best alternative i have found and it does the job acceptably.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1830467 From Pennsylvania on Feb 05, 2012

I'm really sensitive to scents-and at first I thought this was too flowery for me, or maybe just too strong in general. But that was just upon opening. I figured I'd give it a try and it's actually a really light and clean scent! I don't sweat very much or smell that much when I do but this deodorant lasts all day.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 From Norway on Sep 25, 2012

Crystal spray did not work, this did. I thought the smell was odd so I will try another but from the same brand. I liked it a lot because: no sweaty smell in the evening and it was not wet when I put it on.

Good One

Posted by 5133523426360937245 on Jun 09, 2013

Nice fragrance

Hace su función

Posted by 5143218639636422721 on Nov 20, 2013

No irrita la piel y huele bastante bien. Aguanta el olor mucho tiempo pero no es infalible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »