not convinced

Posted by 5462600663665290955 on Apr 09, 2014

it doesn't smell good and not so much efficient

Not effective on hairy, sweaty armpits

Posted by 5418326351993081005 on Sep 05, 2016

I live in a tropical humid climate and my pits perspire a lot with very bad odour. This product only works when my pits are hairless/short hair and even then it only lasts for about 2-3 hours. When I use it on my hairy armpits (I don't wax until the hair gets a bit longer), it only lasts for maybe 30mins even with liberal application. Requires several reapplications on hairy armpits which is pointless when I'm out and busy. Not like I have so much time to reapply it during my day. Really disappointed. Wasted my money. Had really high hopes on this as it's not easy finding an effective/suitable, cheap, natural and cruelty-free deodorant and finding the right product is a tiring trial and error thing. This was also my first deodorant stick. Was previously using natural deodorant creams but those left stains on my clothes. Only pros are: it's lovely smelling, it doesn't leave any yellow or white stains on clothes (I really like this part a lot), 48g lasts a long long time and when I used it in a cold climate country during their summer, it was FANTASTIC. Been using for 4 months on a daily basis and there's still a lot. So I wouldn't recommend this deodorant especially if you are in a tropical humid climate and already have bad armpit odour but remember that all products work differently on different people. If you're in a cold climate country, then this might be great for you. :)