An Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1758460 on Mar 02, 2012

Light Switch has been a wonder product for me.I am an African American with post-menopausal acne scaring and some dark spots. I have purchased many high end, expensive products and have had little or no success. Within a month my acne areas are less visible and it appears that I am having fewer breakouts. It is not expensive and wonderful. I use it only at night. It has a peeling effect which is no bother for me in the evening. I give it a 4 plus rating.

Works well, but not quite the holy grail moisturizer for me.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I love the smell and feel of this serum. I do feel it brightens my complexion and helps fade old acne marks a little. However, it doesn't provide much moisture, so I have to use additional product to moisturize my skin. Considering the price of this product, I was hoping it would hold up as a moisturizer as well. Maybe in the summertime, but not in the dry winter months. I'm not quite sure it's worth the price.

Quite good - but I think it makes my skin sensitive

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 17, 2014

I liked it - but you have to be careful not to use it too much (follow instructions carefully) because if you use too much it can make your skin too sensitive.

לא סגורה על המוצר

Posted by 5127374683695118271 on Jul 13, 2016

3 שבועות +- שאני משתמשת במוצר.. לא בטוחה לגביו אם משפיע על הצלקות של האקנה ואם מבהיר את הגוון עור בפנים . גיבשתי דעה!!!! לאחר שהשתמשתי עד החצי שלו.. הבנתי מאיפה נובעת התפרצות האקנה!!!! זה מהמוצר הזה.