Quite good - but I think it makes my skin sensitive

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 17, 2014

I liked it - but you have to be careful not to use it too much (follow instructions carefully) because if you use too much it can make your skin too sensitive.

it flakes off

Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Aug 18, 2015

I do not like this product. I haven't used it enough time to judge whether it whitens/brightens skin. I simply cannot use it as a serum as it is advertised. It flakes off terribly when any cream is applied over it. However, it doesn't moisturize my skin enough to let me go without a cream.

Exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer3355826 on Mar 06, 2011

When i no longer was able to find my daily face cream in the local stores I turned to the web. Glad to have found you, the product was the same and the price was great.

love it!

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011

smells great, feels light

Nice smell and smooth. But can't see any effect

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

I like the citrus smell and smooth texture. After using 1 bottle, I can't really say I see brightening effect. Probably look for something better.

Love it

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Sep 13, 2012

The brown spots didn't go but I love the texture and I love the smell. will purchase again.

So gentle and smoothing

Posted by Reviewer1447180 on Oct 06, 2010

I can say only the best about this fantastic product. My skin is quite damaged (with underskin concretions and scars), but this cream helps it be so soft. I am using it only for few weeks, so I cannot see huge improvements, but at least my skin likes it :)

Nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Apr 04, 2012

My skin is sensitive; tends to be oily, but is easily irritated and dried out. This serum works really well as a moisturizer for me. I'm not sure if it will lighten my dark spots, yet... have been using it a month or so only.

Worth to try

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012

My skin looks fabulous since i'm using this serum. The skin tone become more even, dark spots look lighter. I use this serum only for the night routine and it is a joy to look in my skin every morning. Product has very nice citrus scent. It is almost gelly texture. It applies and absorbs in to the skin very easy.

Feels lovely !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Jul 31, 2011

Really refreshing and my skinfeels wonderful

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »