Nature's Gate, Light Switch, Lemon Skin Brightening Serum For Day & Night, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My spots seemed to have lightened

Posted by dreedenator From Israel on Dec 19, 2011

I'm 30 and noticed some sunspots coming in on the sides of my face. I also have some red marks from acne on my forehead and neck. The spots are still there, tho they do seem to be fading. I don't know what's fading but I do notice my face overall is evening out and looking fairer. I apply it directly to the area, twice a day, you need to use very little, and then I layer it with other serums I use and in the end it gets spread out over my face, but I try to concentrate and let it sit a little more in the spot areas. It smells perfect!

No Change

Posted by Reviewer2591726 From California on May 07, 2011

I am a black, medium skin-toned woman, who has a few acne scars. After using this product for 2 mos, I have not noticed any considerable change to the tone or texture of my skin.

Exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer3355826 From Indiana on Mar 06, 2011

When i no longer was able to find my daily face cream in the local stores I turned to the web. Glad to have found you, the product was the same and the price was great.

Nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1682184 From California on Apr 04, 2012

My skin is sensitive; tends to be oily, but is easily irritated and dried out. This serum works really well as a moisturizer for me. I'm not sure if it will lighten my dark spots, yet... have been using it a month or so only.

Feels lovely !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 From Australia on Jul 31, 2011

Really refreshing and my skinfeels wonderful

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »