love it!

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011

smells great, feels light

Exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer3355826 on Mar 06, 2011

When i no longer was able to find my daily face cream in the local stores I turned to the web. Glad to have found you, the product was the same and the price was great.

Nice smell and smooth. But can't see any effect

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

I like the citrus smell and smooth texture. After using 1 bottle, I can't really say I see brightening effect. Probably look for something better.

it flakes off

Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Aug 18, 2015

I do not like this product. I haven't used it enough time to judge whether it whitens/brightens skin. I simply cannot use it as a serum as it is advertised. It flakes off terribly when any cream is applied over it. However, it doesn't moisturize my skin enough to let me go without a cream.

Good

Posted by 5666494790873572466 on Apr 09, 2014

Texture is good, sometimes just use this alone without moisturizer will do. Although the smell is good, but not sure if artificial favor is added.

light switch. lemon skin brigtening serum

Posted by Reviewer2214687 on Nov 19, 2011

Excelent serum!!!! :) I love in this serum!

Nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Apr 04, 2012

My skin is sensitive; tends to be oily, but is easily irritated and dried out. This serum works really well as a moisturizer for me. I'm not sure if it will lighten my dark spots, yet... have been using it a month or so only.

Feels lovely !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Jul 31, 2011

Really refreshing and my skinfeels wonderful

Quite good - but I think it makes my skin sensitive

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 17, 2014

I liked it - but you have to be careful not to use it too much (follow instructions carefully) because if you use too much it can make your skin too sensitive.

A bit pricey for such slight results.

Posted by 5411358090997423580 on Jun 11, 2014

I've been using this for my dark underarms for about a month now. So far, there's been a slight lightening, so I want to keep using it to see if it'll improve more, but it's quite expensive, and the small amount you're given per bottle goes by really fast. Tends to dry out my skin a bit, so after it dries, I use a layer of lotion on top of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »