lovely texture

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 17, 2011

I have only been using this for about 10 days but it is pleasant to use. You only need to use a little as it goes a long way. The bottle is really nice, scent of the moisturizer is good, texture is lovely! I still have my age mark that appeared on my face a month or two ago, which prompted me to buy this product, but perhaps after more regular use.

run out and buy this!

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

I am so impressed with this serum. I have very reactive skin and rosacea. I am very wary to try new products but concerned with dark patches on my skin. This exquisite serum smells and feels gorgous to use, immediately improves skin clarity and gives radiance. I LOVE it and am so pleased my skin loves it too! thank you iHerb for stocking this product!

An Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1758460 on Mar 02, 2012

Light Switch has been a wonder product for me.I am an African American with post-menopausal acne scaring and some dark spots. I have purchased many high end, expensive products and have had little or no success. Within a month my acne areas are less visible and it appears that I am having fewer breakouts. It is not expensive and wonderful. I use it only at night. It has a peeling effect which is no bother for me in the evening. I give it a 4 plus rating.

Works well, but not quite the holy grail moisturizer for me.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I love the smell and feel of this serum. I do feel it brightens my complexion and helps fade old acne marks a little. However, it doesn't provide much moisture, so I have to use additional product to moisturize my skin. Considering the price of this product, I was hoping it would hold up as a moisturizer as well. Maybe in the summertime, but not in the dry winter months. I'm not quite sure it's worth the price.

표기된 성분이랑 달라요. 참고하세요..

Posted by Reviewer2178669 on Jun 16, 2012

제품을 받아보니, 아이허브에 표기된 성분표랑 다르네요., phenoxyethanol , fragrance 성분이 들어가 있어요. 이미 산거라 이번꺼는 다 쓰겠지만, 재구매 의사는 없어요.