Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Gate, Light Switch, Lemon Skin Brightening Serum For Day & Night, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

No Change

Posted by Reviewer2591726 on May 07, 2011

I am a black, medium skin-toned woman, who has a few acne scars. After using this product for 2 mos, I have not noticed any considerable change to the tone or texture of my skin.

run out and buy this!

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

I am so impressed with this serum. I have very reactive skin and rosacea. I am very wary to try new products but concerned with dark patches on my skin. This exquisite serum smells and feels gorgous to use, immediately improves skin clarity and gives radiance. I LOVE it and am so pleased my skin loves it too! thank you iHerb for stocking this product!

Exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer3355826 on Mar 06, 2011

When i no longer was able to find my daily face cream in the local stores I turned to the web. Glad to have found you, the product was the same and the price was great.

An Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1758460 on Mar 02, 2012

Light Switch has been a wonder product for me.I am an African American with post-menopausal acne scaring and some dark spots. I have purchased many high end, expensive products and have had little or no success. Within a month my acne areas are less visible and it appears that I am having fewer breakouts. It is not expensive and wonderful. I use it only at night. It has a peeling effect which is no bother for me in the evening. I give it a 4 plus rating.

표기된 성분이랑 달라요. 참고하세요..

Posted by Reviewer2178669 on Jun 16, 2012

제품을 받아보니, 아이허브에 표기된 성분표랑 다르네요., phenoxyethanol , fragrance 성분이 들어가 있어요. 이미 산거라 이번꺼는 다 쓰겠지만, 재구매 의사는 없어요.