conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3002703 on Jun 10, 2011

smelled great. wasnt enough slip for my hair. but mind u ive only used it once. i used it as a leave in condition and it was pretty ok.

Not really conditioning

Posted by Reviewer2668662 on Jun 17, 2011

I need to use lot and lotsa of it in order to feel my hair being conditioned. Maybe this is more suitable for not-so-dry hair though it is meant for damaged hair.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3169967 on Feb 13, 2013

Impossible to use without conditioner.

Okay

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Aug 28, 2013

Leaves a film on the hair. Must rinse thoroughly.

THICK!

Posted by 4859143644773311729 on Jun 23, 2014

This conditioner is very thick! It is difficult to squeeze it out of the bottle. I have curly hair and this conditioner seems a heavy for my curls and weighs them down some. Maybe I'll try it again in the winter, when it is not so hot and humid outside.

OK

Posted by 5570186353326427656 on Jul 20, 2014

Big volume and cheap, but doesn't do anything special to hair (gloss, volume). Will not buy it again

Really thick with almond smell

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Jul 22, 2014

It's a really thick conditionner, hard to get out of the bottle, I was suprised about the strong almond scent that I personnally dislike, but still the product (once you managed to get it out of the bottle) is really easy to apply on the hair and feels nice, I have really thin an bleached hair and they "drank" the product really fast, It's not extremely conditioning and I don't think it would fit really dry hair, But the price for the contenance is great though !

normalito

Posted by lely12 on Sep 04, 2014

Cuando recién lo abrí me gusto que fuera tan espeso, sin embargo, se queda un poco corto en humectación... le apliqué miel para este propósito y funcionó mejor, pero no debería tener que arreglar un producto que compro... no lo compraré de nuevo.

A good conditioner

Posted by 5644438600791970121 on Dec 16, 2014

It smoothes my hair but I don´t know if I see a big difference to other conditioners, maybe if I used the shampoo from the series.