Hair is Soft and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Jun 05, 2011

This herbal blend shampoo smells really sweet and is indeed moisturising. Hair feels soft and smooth after washing.

Nature's Gate Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1416439 on Jun 10, 2012

Great for the hair. Very soft and gentle on the hair, so much so that hairdressers ask what I use.

LOVE this!

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 02, 2014

This has been my favourite shampoo for over 2 years now. It smells really good, and it makes my hair sooo soft. I've tried a lot of shampoos through the years, but this is superior to all other brands and kinds I have ever tried. Sadly, the conditioner isn't moisturizing enough for my dry and frizzy hair, but I still continue to use this shampoo.

Best ever....

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Dec 07, 2007

Best shampoo I bought yet. Love alot of others iherb offers, but this one is by far the best smelling, lathering, cleasing and ingredient list. Thanks iherb!

Chamomile & Lemon Verbena Shampoo

Posted by brennanchiro on Aug 09, 2008

Seems to clean the build up from my hair.

Is like an organic detergent

Posted by Reviewer1836630 on Nov 27, 2012

If you are thinking this shampoo has the same smell as a famous french brand products, it does'nt.Smells like dishwasher detergent. It doesn't make a lather. I have to use a small amount of my regular shampoo first, and then this to make a lather or foaming effect. My hair is blond and dry, this leaves it shiny and very dry. I think this is a good natural shampoo for blond children.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1299064 on May 24, 2011

I love this shampoo. I used some at my daughter's house and went on a mission to find it, since it made my hair feel and look great. It took some searching, but with a little help from my other daughter I was able to find your website and the particular type of Nature's Gate I was looking for. I recommend it highly

BEST SHAMPOO

Posted by Ruby64 on Aug 08, 2013

I'VE EVER USED, GREAT SMELL TOO :-)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2337756 on Jul 11, 2011

I use this shampoo for a long time and very happy with it.

Good for everyday use

Posted by Reviewer2397118 on May 20, 2008

This shampoo moisturizing my hair. Good for everyday use.