No Conditioner Needed!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

This is my favorite shampoo of all time. It smells awesome and makes my hair shine. It has a strong orange scent with just a hint of patchouli. Some people don't like the smell of patchouli, but I love it - it's an earthy, woodsy scent. When I first switched to this shampoo, it reduced my dry, itchy, flaky scalp and dandruff. It's effectiveness for that particular problem has leveled off a bit since then, but it's still better than other shampoos for that condition. I don't even need to use conditioner with this - and I have long hair!

Great shampoo...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Jul 15, 2008

Love this shampoo and the conditioner. If you want your hair to shine, this is the stuff.

Love both the Shampoo & Conditioner!

Posted by oberhaus on Mar 02, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this product. I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner over the last couple of years. I do however alternate use with another shampoo (clarifying-avalon organics tea tree/mint) because my hair otherwise will get weighed down from overuse. I love the smell (usually cannot tolerate any scented products) and the shampoo is rich and leaves my hair extremely soft. I hope that Nature's Gate will continue to carry this line of patchouli for a very long time as this is my favorite!

COOL

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Dec 23, 2011

COOL

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Dec 30, 2008

Love the smell and the conditioning. Makes my hair feel very soft.

Nature's Gate, Shampoo

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 23, 2012

Great smell, good for my hair. washes the roots good, beneficial effect on the scalp. Can't say anything about color protecting.

very pleased with this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Nov 16, 2010

This shampoo smells great and makes my hair feel great!

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Aug 18, 2011

great shampoo, gives volume and air to my hair, smells great! best I've tried at iherb, and I tried almost all :)

great

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Mar 16, 2012

leaves hair shiny

wonderful scent

Posted by Debby29 on Jan 08, 2014

my hair is soft and shiney