Excellent Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1337432 on Jun 16, 2010

Since the reformulation of the Nature's Gates shampoos, this seems to be their best product. It is good for the hair, and gentle on the scalp... and doesn't have much of a scent at all. The only problem with it is that the bottles are prone to leaking, but luckily iherb sends them with the caps taped down.

Works!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 11, 2013

Moisturizes my dry hair very well and doesn't leave it looking oily too.

Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by 5298393186901155228 on Nov 04, 2012

It's a very good shampoo if you need moisturizing, and if you have sensitive scalp, and above all it doesn't make you sclap oily.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2697822 on Dec 26, 2007

I've used this several times and have been pleased with it. It is very sweet smelling and does a good job cleaning my hair.

Bought because of the ingredients and reviews

Posted by mitzi-c on Nov 06, 2013

It was working fine at the beginning - made my damaged hair (constant hair dyeing) much softer. It has a sweet smell which I like. However after 3 weeks of use, it now starts to dry my hair out. Hair stiffens right after rinse off. I also bought the conditioner, but I can't say either worked very well for me in the end. I guess that my hair is too damaged and the high humidity here doesn't help!

Natural my tail

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010

this product has sodium lauryl sulfate in it and that is not even good for your hair. WOW and it is so cheap. I thought it was a keeper.

Suave, pero efectivo.

Posted by Reviewer3036574 on Aug 22, 2013

Cambié a los champús sin sulfatos porque sentía picores en el cuero cabelludo. Con los champús sin sulfatos de Nature's Gate lo solucioné. Éste -el de Aloe- junto con el de Henna son mis prefereidos. El primero por lo suave que deja el pelo, y el segundo por el extra de brillo que aporta. A pesar de no llevar sulfatos hacen bastante espuma, cunden bastante y dejan una estupenda sensación de limpieza. Eso sí, hacen necesario un acondicionador, pues pueden dejar el pelo algo enredado. Recomiendo el acondicionador de Aloe de Nature's Gate. Tanto el champú como el acondicionador de Aloe huelen a chuches. ¡Me encanta!

Sastisfecha

Posted by 5399248149644832860 on May 05, 2014

Huele fenomenal, muy dulce y deja el pelo suave e hidratado. Con los champús de siempre tenía el cuero cabelludo fatal y me picaba mucho, gracias a este champú he recuperado la salud capilar. Tengo el pelo graso en las raíces y seco en las puntas y respecto a si me dura más tiempo limpio con este champú, he de decir que me dura lo mismo que con otros, quizá un día más.

Nice

Posted by 5679979387338848246 on Mar 22, 2014

I bought this shampoo for my sister, and she likes it very much. She has a very sensitive scalp, and most of the shampoo's make her head itchy. But not this one! After using it, her hair looks very good. Also, the ingredients and the smell are awesome, very natural! And the price is so small!!!

Love Love Love!!!

Posted by 5172848562215213290 on Aug 15, 2015

This shampoo is amazing! It is good for All hair types! I have thin/normal hair and it works GREAT! My hair is so soft and silky and my hair has actually grown really fast compared to if I used regular shampoo. I will keep buying. :)