Good

Posted by Reviewer1920504 on May 13, 2012

Excellent absorption. No white marks left. Fragrance so weak I could say it doesn't exist. Most Sun-blockers cause me over sweat. With this one I actually think I sweat less than no blockers. High resistance to water and sweat. Though I haven't tried to swim with it. I have oily skin so for a moment after I rub it on my face the skin look terrible. But just for a moment. Since I'm using it people say my skin looks much better. Will buy again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2579205 on Dec 15, 2011

will buy it again

great product

Posted by Reviewer2884504 on May 09, 2012

the smell, texture, and overall performance are fantastic. gentle protection even for the face, and guilt-free.

Great Natural Sunscreen

Posted by funkydharma on Sep 25, 2012

Although it feels a bit greasy when you squeeze ir out, it isn't greasy on the skin. It rubs really well and doesn't leave an obvious white mark on your skin. Good sun protection.

excellent

Posted by 4692759338668833035 on Jun 23, 2015

Love it

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

Awesome! Vegan, cruelty free, non-greasy. Highly recommended product.

sunscreen

Posted by 5722521328718105547 on Dec 12, 2015

I took advantage of the savings and bought multiple tubes for my first purchase. I highly recommend the product. It is easy to apply, doesn't glump, goes on smooth. The zinc oxide absorbs into the skin and does its job of protecting the skin against harmful rays. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.

EWP approved sunscreen

Posted by 5684031424614824516 on May 19, 2016

This is on the EWP website as one of the least harmful sunscreens on the market! I started researching after i found out that the sunscreen people are wearing to snorkle in cancun and see the sea turtles is harming them and giving them skin problems. So when heading to cancun i wanted to buy something that would not hurt the turtles and this is it!

Oily

Posted by Reviewer1594331 on Apr 12, 2013

This SPF cream was to thick and oily for my face (I have combination-oily skin). I use it on my neck and cleavage.

GOOD TO USE