Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Very drying

Posted by Reviewer2095042 on Dec 15, 2011

I've been using this shampoo for about two weeks, and maybe I need to give it more time, but it hasn't done anything so far for my dry, itchy scalp. And after I rinse the shampoo out, my hair feels like straw (I didn't have this problem with the shampoo I'd been using previously), so I worry there is something rather harsh in there.

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2069639 on Aug 17, 2014

Smell is nice, texture is good, good foaming BUT makes hair very dry and felt. doesn't help even hair mask. My scalp is oily, but this shampoo not suitable for longer hairs.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1023387 on Sep 21, 2008

The shampoo was actually sent to me as a leaky bottle. This was my first time ordering with iherb.com.