not suitable for dry, curly hair. good for oily hair

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

This is much better suited for people that have oily hair. I have dry, curly hair and I find that this shampoo only makes the texture of my hair worse. It is not a bad shampoo by any means. It does a good job of cleansing the scalp and hair of dandruff. If your hair is oily/greasy, you probably won't encounter any issues with this shampoo. In fact, you might just fall in love with it. It contains rosemary and witch hazel which are good for reducing oiliness.

so-so but not irritate

Posted by fleesinfox on Mar 06, 2014

as I still got dandruff and flaky on my head, I don't think this one should recommended. Anyway, it is not so bad as I feel no irritation on my hair.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Normalito. Limpia bien el pelo y lo deja suelto pero no noto nada especial. No hace nada por la grasa del cuero cabelludo

Good but dries my hair

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

I used both shampoo and conditioner. My scalp felt better (usually is dry, itchy and dandruffy) but I felt it really dried my hair and needed a lot of conditioner, which, if not careful, left it oily. I don't know, didn't quite liked the combo. Won't buy again. Please excuse my english.

where's the tea tree?

Posted by jasminem on Nov 06, 2014

this is a decent shampoo overall, but i was expecting a whole lot more tea tree in there, since that's what it's supposed to be -- tea tree shampoo. i ended up adding several drops of tea tree essential oil into the bottle to beef up the scent.

Okay

Posted by 4624484803084414416 on Dec 09, 2014

Been using this for some time and I feel like this cleans okay and is a bit drying which caused me dandruff. The ingredients aren't all natural either but the price is great for the size. Unlikely to repurchase

I really wanted to love this

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on Mar 13, 2015

Truth is, I haven't seen any improvement in my scalp, it still itches on occasion, and the smell isn't horrible but it's not the nicest either. I will try the pomegranate ones next because I do like this brand.

Good, but not great

Posted by 4939793957338672230 on Apr 26, 2016

Doesn't dry out my hair, smells nice, cleans well. Unfortunately didn't do much for my sensitive scalp. Still battling the flakes, they appear shortly after washing. Helps with the itching for a short while, maybe a day or so. No long term effect for me, sadly.

Not too suitable for oily hair

Posted by 4987218374290087412 on May 10, 2016

I purchased this product as I have done a straightening treatment and I needed to use a shampoo without sodium sulfate.This was the shampoo with the best reviews but I have noticed my hair gets very oily after 20 hours of my last shower. I will keep using it cause it is natural but definitely my hair doesn't look better than when I was using a shampoo for oily hair...

Nature's Gate makes good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1826082 on Sep 18, 2008

Good shampoo at an extremely good price! I wanted to try it since it was on sale.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »