New To iHerb?

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not suitable for dry, curly hair. good for oily hair

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

This is much better suited for people that have oily hair. I have dry, curly hair and I find that this shampoo only makes the texture of my hair worse. It is not a bad shampoo by any means. It does a good job of cleansing the scalp and hair of dandruff. If your hair is oily/greasy, you probably won't encounter any issues with this shampoo. In fact, you might just fall in love with it. It contains rosemary and witch hazel which are good for reducing oiliness.

so-so but not irritate

Posted by fleesinfox on Mar 06, 2014

as I still got dandruff and flaky on my head, I don't think this one should recommended. Anyway, it is not so bad as I feel no irritation on my hair.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Normalito. Limpia bien el pelo y lo deja suelto pero no noto nada especial. No hace nada por la grasa del cuero cabelludo

Good but dries my hair

Posted by lostwanderingwondering on Oct 02, 2014

I used both shampoo and conditioner. My scalp felt better (usually is dry, itchy and dandruffy) but I felt it really dried my hair and needed a lot of conditioner, which, if not careful, left it oily. I don't know, didn't quite liked the combo. Won't buy again. Please excuse my english.

Nature's Gate makes good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1826082 on Sep 18, 2008

Good shampoo at an extremely good price! I wanted to try it since it was on sale.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »