Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not suitable for dry, curly hair. good for oily hair

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

This is much better suited for people that have oily hair. I have dry, curly hair and I find that this shampoo only makes the texture of my hair worse. It is not a bad shampoo by any means. It does a good job of cleansing the scalp and hair of dandruff. If your hair is oily/greasy, you probably won't encounter any issues with this shampoo. In fact, you might just fall in love with it. It contains rosemary and witch hazel which are good for reducing oiliness.

so-so but not irritate

Posted by fleesinfox on Mar 06, 2014

as I still got dandruff and flaky on my head, I don't think this one should recommended. Anyway, it is not so bad as I feel no irritation on my hair.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Normalito. Limpia bien el pelo y lo deja suelto pero no noto nada especial. No hace nada por la grasa del cuero cabelludo

Nature's Gate makes good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1826082 on Sep 18, 2008

Good shampoo at an extremely good price! I wanted to try it since it was on sale.

Ok, but not perfect

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

This shampoo has somewhat alleviated my itchy scalp, but not cleared the problem completely. The price is great, though, so I'm hoping to find a more efficient (and, inevitably, more expensive) alternative to use every now and again and continue using this as my daily shampoo. It's rather drying, like tea tree oil products often are, so it helps keep my scalp's oiliness in check and my hair looking cleaner for longer. It has a nice herbal scent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »