Dandruff dissappeared

Posted by artojavanainen on Sep 15, 2010

After start using this product my dandruff just dissappeared.

Super Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Oct 08, 2010

Helps relieve itchy scalp and soothes the skin

we have been using for years

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

my husband has scalp ecxema and this is the only shampoo that works for him. we have it sent to australia--the bottle lasts along time.

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by 5421284687402453868 on Sep 27, 2012

I have itchy scalp due to dandruff, I used a lot of brands b4 & finally I found this shampoo. I'm glad that I don't have itchy scalp anymore. The smell is a bit strong coz it's tea tree so I use other types of conditioner. It works for me.

awesime

Posted by 4944488876119674623 on Oct 21, 2012

I have eczema,itchy and scaly scalp are a big problem. After using this, my scalp feels much better and hair feels smoother and doesnt tangle together that much. Its much softer too. I would recommend this to people who have the same problem as I do. Its very calming for the scalp. Do use it together with the conditioner as it can be quite drying after shampoo.

Nature's Dandruff Killer

Posted by Reviewer3244403 on Dec 21, 2010

Works better on my dandruff than any other shampoo I've tried - even Head and Shoulders which smells horrible anyway! If you're like me and only wash your hair every few days, it's best to lather and rinse at least twice to remove build-up. And the third time, I allow the suds to do their tingling magic on my scalp for 2 minutes while I wash the rest of my body.

Best Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2447300 on Oct 28, 2010

This shampoo is awesome for dry scalp. It is not only invigorating but it has a nice smell. This is the only shampoo I use.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

works well for itchy scalp as a result of hair coloring

lucy perricone

Posted by Reviewer1127169 on Feb 16, 2009

Calms itchy scalp.

great for cradle cap

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Nov 24, 2009

Cleared up my 2 mo son's stubborn cradle cap in 7 applications. Scent is strong, but not overwhelming. The scent doesn't linger in your hair after it dries.