Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by Reviewer2743418 on Jul 12, 2012

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

Amazing!

Posted by 5711065584069224578 on Apr 15, 2016

My daughter has struggled with dandruff/oily hair since she was very small. We have tried over the counter dandruff shampoos, expensive salon shampoos, and even homemade shampoos. She would have to use these everyday so that her hair didn't look like a total grease pit, but even then you could still see flakes. I bought Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Calming shampoo & also the conditioner that went with it. OMGoodness! I can't believe the difference. Her hair is shiny, but not oily, and NO FLAKES. She's only been using it about a week. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for everyone's hair, but it sure was for hers. Thank you so much! In case your wondering why I didn't give it 5 stars, it's because we don't care for the smell that well. It's pretty strong smelling when you wash with it, but you don't smell it after it dries.

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3232617 on May 31, 2008

so far so good, this product really gets your hair clean, especially if you are worried with dry scalp and dandruff.

Useful for controlling dandruff naturally

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Nov 12, 2009

Hubby likes this as I had him switch from chemical-laden dandruff shampoo to this.

Very refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Feb 22, 2013

I love how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp. My sclap does not feel as itchy and flaky anymore. It smells great! The only downside is that it lathers to much for a sulfate free shampoo.

a bit drying

Posted by Reviewer3083211 on Sep 24, 2012

tea tree oil doesn't really work on my skin

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Oct 03, 2012

I love the smell and feel of this shampo. A little goes a long way, so you get a lot for your money. Unfortunately it hasn't cured my itchy, flaky scalp. Would buy it again though.

Cheap, does what it says

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 19, 2013

A value for money purchase, and it does what it says.

It's good for dry skin and has cool tea tree smell

Posted by 5582484758938895010 on Dec 16, 2013

It's good for dry skin and has cool tea tree smell. I have tried it a year before and don't regret about my choice.

Great value and good shampoo 4,5.

Posted by karlofsweden on Feb 28, 2014

This shampoo is close to pure in ingredients and works very well as a shampoo with a nice tea tree scent and a bit of cooling effect on scalp. Some users have reported help with dandruff which I was hoping for and for a while it seemed to work but I had return of dandruff since. +Good shampoo, +great value, +almost pure -polysorbate-20. Would rate 5 if they removed polysorbate-20 which could be contaminated with trace amounts of carcinogens. Would rate 4.5 if possible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »