lucy perricone

Posted by Reviewer1127169 on Feb 16, 2009

Calms itchy scalp.

Nature's Dandruff Killer

Posted by Reviewer3244403 on Dec 21, 2010

Works better on my dandruff than any other shampoo I've tried - even Head and Shoulders which smells horrible anyway! If you're like me and only wash your hair every few days, it's best to lather and rinse at least twice to remove build-up. And the third time, I allow the suds to do their tingling magic on my scalp for 2 minutes while I wash the rest of my body.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

works well for itchy scalp as a result of hair coloring

Excellent shampoo

Posted by 5284588029135633307 on Feb 01, 2014

Really gentle with my scalp, it has helped with my dermatitis, no more itching and my hair doesn't fall out as much, it lasts 4 months with daily use and I have medium length hair.

Amazing!

Posted by 5711065584069224578 on Apr 15, 2016

My daughter has struggled with dandruff/oily hair since she was very small. We have tried over the counter dandruff shampoos, expensive salon shampoos, and even homemade shampoos. She would have to use these everyday so that her hair didn't look like a total grease pit, but even then you could still see flakes. I bought Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Calming shampoo & also the conditioner that went with it. OMGoodness! I can't believe the difference. Her hair is shiny, but not oily, and NO FLAKES. She's only been using it about a week. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for everyone's hair, but it sure was for hers. Thank you so much! In case your wondering why I didn't give it 5 stars, it's because we don't care for the smell that well. It's pretty strong smelling when you wash with it, but you don't smell it after it dries.

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3232617 on May 31, 2008

so far so good, this product really gets your hair clean, especially if you are worried with dry scalp and dandruff.

Useful for controlling dandruff naturally

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Nov 12, 2009

Hubby likes this as I had him switch from chemical-laden dandruff shampoo to this.

Very refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Feb 22, 2013

I love how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp. My sclap does not feel as itchy and flaky anymore. It smells great! The only downside is that it lathers to much for a sulfate free shampoo.

not suitable for dry, curly hair. good for oily hair

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

This is much better suited for people that have oily hair. I have dry, curly hair and I find that this shampoo only makes the texture of my hair worse. It is not a bad shampoo by any means. It does a good job of cleansing the scalp and hair of dandruff. If your hair is oily/greasy, you probably won't encounter any issues with this shampoo. In fact, you might just fall in love with it. It contains rosemary and witch hazel which are good for reducing oiliness.

Fantastic

Posted by shiyun on Jan 07, 2014

I have oily scalp with dandruff. 2 weeks on it, it helped a bit with the oiliness. I am amazed that it helped heaps with the dandruff - it's greatly reduced!