Shampoo to buy

Posted by Delshan on Mar 26, 2015

Less dandruff , less oily hair , respect the scalp, affordable price, it'a a great product.

I really wanted to love this

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on Mar 13, 2015

Truth is, I haven't seen any improvement in my scalp, it still itches on occasion, and the smell isn't horrible but it's not the nicest either. I will try the pomegranate ones next because I do like this brand.

Query Sent to Nature's Gate Regarding Polysorbate 20 Ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Feb 20, 2015

Five days ago I sent the following email to Nature's Gate: "I have read several troubling statements about polysorbate 20 and it possibly being contaminated with a by-product called 1,4-dioxane, a known carcinogen. Since polysorbate 20 is listed as an ingredient in this shampoo, I am concerned about using it. Can you please clarify? P.S. I would appreciate an explanation or clarification being in the form of an email, not a phone call." >>>Five days later they have yet to reply to my request for written info.

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by 5598095859586961253 on Feb 08, 2015

Deja el pelo quizá más poroso de la cuenta, pero como champú es bastante bueno.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4729675863261488400 on Jan 11, 2015

Huele muy bien y deja el pelo muy brillante

Reduces itching

Posted by Reviewer2767785 on Jan 07, 2015

It works, reduces itching. I like it.

Muy buen champú.

Posted by PinkSugar-1 on Dec 24, 2014

De los mejores champús que he probado para mi cuero cabelludo. El tiempo que lo estuve usando, no noté ni picores ni caspa en exceso, dentro de que no me la eliminó, pero ningún champú me ha eliminado nunca la caspa... el olor es un poco a árbol de té, pero se aguanta, y el bote al ser tan grande aguanta la vida, para el precio que tiene repetiré en un futuro seguro.

Great for itchy scalp

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 21, 2014

After the first use, my scalp was less itchy and oily. It did not make my hair look dull. Upon washing off the shampoo, hair might feel squeaky and a bit dry. After using conditioner, the part of my hair where I used the conditioner felt softer than the rest but once my hair dried, my hair was shiny from top to bottom without the oiliness from the scalp.

love it

Posted by 5583341356844156705 on Dec 18, 2014

This shampoo does wonders for my scalp and makes my hair silky and fluffy. I'm very satisfied and will repurchase.

buen champu

Posted by 4617263943121161598 on Dec 16, 2014

es un buen champu, es el que estoy usando actualmente, me deja el pelo suave y con movimiento, no lo apelmaza para nada. ademas el bote es enorme, dura mucho. no reseca nada el cuerpo cabelludo a pesar de llevar aceite de arbol de te. es posible que repita cuando acabe los que tengo en la recamara