Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by Reviewer2743418 on Jul 12, 2012

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3232617 on May 31, 2008

so far so good, this product really gets your hair clean, especially if you are worried with dry scalp and dandruff.

Useful for controlling dandruff naturally

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Nov 12, 2009

Hubby likes this as I had him switch from chemical-laden dandruff shampoo to this.

Very refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Feb 22, 2013

I love how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp. My sclap does not feel as itchy and flaky anymore. It smells great! The only downside is that it lathers to much for a sulfate free shampoo.

a bit drying

Posted by Reviewer3083211 on Sep 24, 2012

tea tree oil doesn't really work on my skin