Nature's Herbs, Bitter Melon, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Helping save my life

Posted by 5311564494270820135 on Mar 18, 2013

I am SO thankful that I found this proudct. I have already recommended it to everyone I know and everyone I meet! I have had type 2 Diabetes for 8 years now and my Blood Sugar's ALWAYS run between 220 and 250. Every single day of my life. I've had 4 or so reading up in the 300's. I've only had 1 reading in the 100's in eight years. It doesn't matter what I eat - or don't eat - they are always high. My DR recently gave me a prescription for Insulin. I don't want to take insulin - I've worked in the Healthcare Industry for 15 years and most people who work in a Hospital DON'T take prescription drugs, if they can at all help it, because they know they have short and long term side affects and dangers. I always try to take natural suplements or vitamins. I'm up to 4 Metformin a day (2000 MG) and my Blood Sugar's are STILL 220 - 250 every morning. My Mom gave me a Women's World Magazine and I read about Bitter Melon in there. I researched it and wanted to try it. I raised my daughter on my own and now helping to raise my grand daughter, I don't have alot of extra money. I found Bitter Melon in different stregnths, ranging from $ 8 up to more than $ 25.00. I bought two of this bottle, this brand for $ 8.44. After two weeks of taking the suggested dose - I had a Blood Sugar reading of 176. I thought my meter was malfuncting. The next morning, 188. A few days later, this morning my Blood Sugar Reading was 165. I have SO much energy. After a full day at work I go home, clean my Refrigerator, Walk the dogs, Clean up the house, do laundry. I was constantly SO drained every day with the higher Blood Sugars. I will NEVER be without Bitter Melon. I am beyond THRILLED with this product. It WORKS. DR's should be prescribing this to their patients! I can't wait to go to the DR Next, and have my A1C lower and have my DR thinking I'm on Insulin and can't wait to tell him NO, I'm taking Bitter Melon! Highly Recommended! Having lower numbers and feeling so good makes me WANT to eat better, but I haven't really changed my eating habits either. I am a Vegetarian and don't eat meat, however.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1889726 on May 27, 2008

Use of this product has lowered the blood sugar and my medication has beeen reduced by 50%.

Bitter Melon

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jun 01, 2008

This keeps my insulin levels perfect and gives me energy too!

Good Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2067277 on Aug 26, 2008

The Bitter Melon works real well. I recommend that anyone that was diagnose with diabetes should try this product. It will help control your blood sugar. Also it help with weight. Thanks

Fine tuning type 1 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Aug 20, 2008

I believe this is helping to keep my sugars in check, but I take the dosage on the bottle about 4 times a day with other herbe supplements that I have already found proven to work for me. If I stopped this herb I had higher numbers.