Nature's Herbs, Bitter Melon, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1960205 on Feb 23, 2014

Started taking three days ago, noticed no difference in lowering blood sugar levels at this time. Will continue to monitor... The recommended dosage indicates taking 2 capsules, three times daily, but it does not indicate when to take them (before, with or after meals?????). Is there a best time or a more effective time to take the capsules? It would be helpful to have this information on the bottle!

i love bitter melon

Posted by 5745747946251505052 on Feb 01, 2014

very happy i take it 3 nd morning 3 @ night along with my blood pressure pills...

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2669277 on Dec 26, 2013

I love Nature's Herbs Bitter Melon as it really helps me to stay on my very low carb diet because I am never hungry and it keeps my bowel moving right along. I haven't been taking my blood sugar measurements since taking it, but I am certainly more energetic and less sleepy. Will keep taking this product for a very long time.

not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Sep 21, 2013

I am still eating fresh bitter melon, so I took these only once. They should come in handy in the inter.

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Sep 18, 2013

I have been taking Bitter Melon, Banaba Leaf and Natrol Cinnamon Extract for my Type I diabetes. Trying to regulate my sugars. These products have made no changes. Once I have completed the bottles I purchased I will not reorder. I suspect it is always worth a try.

Very cheap

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

It costs about $25 in Australia for the same size container, different brand of course. I am very thankful for iherb. I don't have diabetes or blood sugar issues, however it is good to take with a carb rich meal to keep insulin levels down.

does not work !!

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013

After taking this for a week my liver began reacting. This was toxic for me...I would not recommend this

No value

Posted by Reviewer1806876 on Jun 25, 2013

No value

Helping save my life

Posted by 5311564494270820135 on Mar 18, 2013

I am SO thankful that I found this proudct. I have already recommended it to everyone I know and everyone I meet! I have had type 2 Diabetes for 8 years now and my Blood Sugar's ALWAYS run between 220 and 250. Every single day of my life. I've had 4 or so reading up in the 300's. I've only had 1 reading in the 100's in eight years. It doesn't matter what I eat - or don't eat - they are always high. My DR recently gave me a prescription for Insulin. I don't want to take insulin - I've worked in the Healthcare Industry for 15 years and most people who work in a Hospital DON'T take prescription drugs, if they can at all help it, because they know they have short and long term side affects and dangers. I always try to take natural suplements or vitamins. I'm up to 4 Metformin a day (2000 MG) and my Blood Sugar's are STILL 220 - 250 every morning. My Mom gave me a Women's World Magazine and I read about Bitter Melon in there. I researched it and wanted to try it. I raised my daughter on my own and now helping to raise my grand daughter, I don't have alot of extra money. I found Bitter Melon in different stregnths, ranging from $ 8 up to more than $ 25.00. I bought two of this bottle, this brand for $ 8.44. After two weeks of taking the suggested dose - I had a Blood Sugar reading of 176. I thought my meter was malfuncting. The next morning, 188. A few days later, this morning my Blood Sugar Reading was 165. I have SO much energy. After a full day at work I go home, clean my Refrigerator, Walk the dogs, Clean up the house, do laundry. I was constantly SO drained every day with the higher Blood Sugars. I will NEVER be without Bitter Melon. I am beyond THRILLED with this product. It WORKS. DR's should be prescribing this to their patients! I can't wait to go to the DR Next, and have my A1C lower and have my DR thinking I'm on Insulin and can't wait to tell him NO, I'm taking Bitter Melon! Highly Recommended! Having lower numbers and feeling so good makes me WANT to eat better, but I haven't really changed my eating habits either. I am a Vegetarian and don't eat meat, however.

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Dec 04, 2012

I've tried this on three different occasions, but does not work as well as Eclectic Institute Bitter Melon. I can tell the difference within days....My blood glucose starts to rise.