Mom says not a miracle maker

Posted by Butterfly on Dec 31, 2013

Yeah, didn't work very well. She tried it for shoulder arthritis pain.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2538170 on Oct 24, 2013

Great product... use it frequently for muscular and joint pain relief.

Great help for muscular aches, sprains and pains

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I injured my foot several weeks ago and had constant soreness and pain radiating from the top of the foot to the ankle. It prevented me from continuing with my walking/exercise program and kept me awake at night. I had ordered this cream and used it in conjunction with epsom salt soaks and rest. I couldn't believe how much it relieved the pain and helped me to get to sleep. The smell is similar to other creams, but it doesn't really bother me. This is great to have around the house for injuries or arthritis pain.

Boswellin Cream

Posted by 4810287097572167903 on Jan 02, 2013

It is a great product and I was very happy to receive it. Thank you for sending it in a decent time frame. Pat

Okay stuff

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Feb 16, 2012

I really don't like the smell of this stuff, but I love the boswellin herb. Hopefully, it is working...too soon to tell.

Good price. Fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Dec 20, 2011

My dad had rheumatoid arthritis and he said of all the topical creams he had tried this was the best. I am trying it for an achy shoulder.

hot after shower

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Dec 05, 2011

I really felt the heat of this after my shower. I had applied the cream to my knees hours before and didn't really feel anything until my late night shower. Very weird. Also, despite the fact that I washed my hands, the water seemed to reactivate the heat in my hands and when I washed my face, my eyes were burning. I don't really recommend.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Oct 19, 2011

This stuff is way better than the usual over the counter pain creams. Doesn't make your skin heat up and lasts a good long while. I pulled some muscles pretty severely and this cream helped me get to sleep and stay asleep.

Relief from finger joint pain

Posted by Reviewer3023959 on Sep 11, 2011

I suffer painful finger joints and the Boswellin Cream helps with the achy, hot and redness

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1632054 on Aug 11, 2011

I began purchasing this cream for my mother in law 5 yrs ago,she has arthritis in both knees and swears by this cream and its ability to relieve pain

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »