July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Herbs, Chickweed, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2299854 on Aug 21, 2011

I ENJOY THIS PRODUCT. I EVEN PASSED SOME ALONG TO A FRIEND. I CAN SEE SOME PROGRESS WITH MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM AND MY ACNE ISSUES. THANKS FOR HAVING IT AVAILABLE.

Awesome!!!!

Posted by 4812149776912801237 on Jul 11, 2012

I love this supplement....cleanse the blood of any toxins.

OMG... Love My Chickweed

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jul 13, 2012

I can't believe all he great things chickweed does for the body. At first I wasn't paying attention and not taking the recommended dosage. Once I started taking the recommended dosage I could tell a difference in my appetite and it definitely does help to boost the metabolism. Feels like a nice, warm blanket on my body. I have not had any adverse reaction to this at all. I won't go without my chickweed! I take 2 - three times a day.

fast faster.

Posted by 4860004672079999485 on Aug 17, 2012

I have lost 5, yes 5 pounds in a month. Not only were my children pleased, my doctor,co workers,church family. I'm so happy.with proper diet and exercise I'm able to loose weight with CHICKWEED,too.