Nature's Herbs, Reishi Mushroom, 600 mg, 100

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Nov 09, 2008

I take this to help lower my blood pressure in combination with some other supplements! I am having good results so far!

Healing!

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jun 17, 2009

I do thank God I started taking this mushroom bought thru iherb.com...it helps me relax, and sleep!

reishi rates over 5000 years

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Dec 08, 2010

This one seems a good potency...it takes time to tell..Chinese ate this as a food during their adult lives....food, as in daily diet....we are too supplement crazy in the west: "this for that" mentality could be rather extreme....

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1791803 on Feb 23, 2011

Perfect shipping, high quality product, I am very pleased.

5star

Posted by 4779849082782841604 on Oct 21, 2013

good product

Awesome Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1354417 on Dec 16, 2007

Have been taking this for a couple of weeks now. I’m noticing far less stress (and for this time of year that’s amazing!) and more energy. This item has nearly twice to three times the mg than others so I’m only taking two capsules twice per day, instead of three. Excellent value and each day I’m feeling better and better. I recommend this for anyone who suffers from stress.

Mrs Hanna Forster

Posted by Reviewer3019257 on Mar 17, 2008

Reishi Mushroom, 600mg, 100 Capsules is a fantastic product, great to build up your immune system and great in value :)

don't like at all

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Jul 08, 2008

i feel i wasted my money w/ this product, it made my allergies worse. I will stick with another brand