Will not buy this again

Posted by Reviewer1570843 on Apr 17, 2013

My favorite skin gel was out of stock, so I tried this one. First ingredient is water and the second is Carbomer, a large polymeric chemical composed of acrylic acid monomers. Then follow six other chemicals, including Phenoxyethanol, rated hazardous by EWG. Finally there is some aloe. The Aloe Life product is 99% organic aloe.

Cooling after sunbathing!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I use aloe vera after sunbathing, this one has also camomile and comfrey, which makes it ideal for the purpose. The price is excellent for that vast amount of product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not what I thought

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 24, 2012

Water is the first ingredient.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 07, 2014

Good gel, it works, gives good moisturizing, shoothes and calms my skin.

Glad I bought this one

Posted by cory333 on Dec 08, 2011

No alcohol but has other soothers for the skin. I use it mainly as an aftershave and as such a thing it is grrrrreat.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2592064 on Feb 17, 2012

I find it superior to other aloe lotions because it is moisturizing without clogging my pores or leaving a grease slick. I use it twice a day.

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer2596713 on Apr 03, 2011

So far, so good, have used it for about three weeks and seems to calm my psoriasis, pleasant smell, not oily but has a lasting moisturizing effect

Very good value here!

Posted by Reviewer3230267 on Jun 21, 2011

With this big bottle you can soothe all your friends skins after a day in the sun. So natural you could eat it.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2990554 on Jul 14, 2011

I've been using this product for 8 years now. And I'm loving this. This product gets absorbed quickly without making your skin too tight as most of aloe vera gel stuff does. I use it all over my body and face too.

Nature's Life, Aloe Vera Gel Herbal Blend, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2636465 on Sep 01, 2011

A nice texture. Doesn't sting either.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »