Digestion problems solved

Posted by Reviewer2302035 on Apr 15, 2011

This product has helped me with my numerous digestion problems. I will be ordering more of this in the future.

it's working!

Posted by Reviewer1442566 on May 19, 2011

Since 25 years I have strange medical issue is that I have some thing like diarrhea. and all doctors I have consult failed to know the reason!. but one day I have watched clip on youtube that talk about Hypochlorhydria symptoms and I found that it's match my case.So I search internet for the cure and I find every where talking about Betain HCL so I decide to give it try.Now I am on my second week and I feel a lot of a improvment. and what I though is diarrhea was indegisted food!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

very good Betaine Hcl. Helps digestion and preventing acid reflux. Don't know the mechanism, but it does seem to retrain my stomach, in that I now take fewer capsules with each meal. I started with 4 per meal (a year ago) and now take 1 capsule only with my largest meals.

its magic

Posted by 5688844161090884774 on Aug 27, 2013

its dream

Wonderful product

Posted by betainoman on Sep 08, 2015

A friend of mine has some digestive problems and she took just one capsule with meal. The effect? She felt a little burning in her stomach and after half an hour she said that she doesn't feel full! This is the power of betaine. I recommend it to all of you with feeling of full stomach even after small meal, bloating, gas etc. In my case, I've made some tests and I have to take more caps (max 6 at the beginning of the meal depending on protein intake in it) to get similar result. But soon I'll have to take less. Conclusion: it's the best supplement ever produced. The only disadvantage is bad smell of these capsules.

gave me bubble guts

Posted by 5252824749154575936 on Dec 05, 2012

A little too strong for my tummy

Great Product!

Posted by rkmaier on Nov 29, 2013

I take these Betaine HCL capsules for meals containing protein and i think its useful if you have low stomach acid.

Digestion help

Posted by Reviewer1190427 on Nov 02, 2011

really helps with my digestion and can tell when I don't use the product

Quality Produce

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 17, 2011

Good price for this item and it works well.

Nature's life betaine hcl

Posted by Reviewer3141841 on Mar 27, 2012

These smell awful unlike other brands I've tried.