Great protein enzyme

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

I have used this product for over 20 years and recommend it highly. I don't eat a lot of meat, but like taking a protease enzyme to help break down proteins. It is also recommended for varicose veins and inflammation problems. I originally had it recommended to me for preventing wrinkles by breaking down the cross-linked proteins in collagen that cause wrinkles. I have few wrinkles for my age, but I also avoid sun exposure, wear moisturizer, and don't drink or smoke. I find that if I take more than one a day, I get stomach pain after a week or two, so I only take one per day.

Digestive and Anti-inflamatory

Posted by healright on Nov 06, 2014

I recall that one nutritionist many years ago declared that if he could convince people to take just one supplement to improve health...it would be a digestive enzyme. He wasn't wrong.

Good Value

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Dec 14, 2015

Good value. I like the fact that this does not have any extra fillers in it that most digestion aides have. I might reorder this again. Thanks.

OK I GUESS

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 02, 2015

Tried to get in touch with company re GMOs and they are not responding to my emails. They redirect me to someone who then send my message to another and so on. I am inclined to think that these contain GMOs. iHerb good customer service and fast delivery Thanks!