Never without.

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Nov 09, 2015

Never without.

Good!

Posted by 5582595303283903108 on Apr 09, 2015

Very good! i will buy more next time.

Careful with that!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Jul 02, 2014

I bought this product because of the positive reviews; I started taking it, and realized that my period decreased from 25-27 days to 15 days, which made me scared and so I stopped using the product. Seeking better about, I found several articles stating that organic iodine (as kelp), are dangerous to health and may cause breast cancer and destroy the thyroid; is only recommended inorganic iodine as Lugol. I'll throw out the product, it is better to lose some money than lose health.

Posted by wicked72 on Jun 03, 2014

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Great product and price

Great value, very easy to swallow!

Posted by 5335879110145792191 on Apr 26, 2014

Where I live in CA the soil is very deficient in iodine so getting it from other sources is a must. Unfortunately I am not the biggest fan of eating seaweed daily and most mineral supplements can be pricey and unnecessary if you have a well rounded diet and drink clean spring water so I buy these. The pills are very small and easy to swallow so taking them daily isn't a chore. I've also heard that Icelandic kelp is the most iodine rich and pure.

Best value kelp

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Mar 04, 2014

If you have uterine fibroid, myoma, or tumor, kelp will help get rid of them. I had uterine myoma and opt for non surgery removal. After a lot of research, i know i am lacking iodine in my diet. A couple of months after taking kelp religiously, they're gone! So happy :)

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Jan 13, 2014

Good source of Iodine.

There is a situation

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Jan 11, 2014

California State Prop. 65 states that it might cause cancer or reproductive problem. I am not sure of the implications, can be something serious or simply plays safe to meet the statuary requirement.

kelp

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Dec 09, 2013

Kelp I take for over 20 years as it is very good for the hair and your wellbeing

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »