10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Life, Icelandic Kelp, 500 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Careful with that!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Jul 02, 2014

I bought this product because of the positive reviews; I started taking it, and realized that my period decreased from 25-27 days to 15 days, which made me scared and so I stopped using the product. Seeking better about, I found several articles stating that organic iodine (as kelp), are dangerous to health and may cause breast cancer and destroy the thyroid; is only recommended inorganic iodine as Lugol. I'll throw out the product, it is better to lose some money than lose health.

This has a warning on the label about it containing cancer causing ingredients.

Posted by globalhealthyliving on Oct 23, 2014

I can't say whether this is just something they have to do for the 'state of California' but I can tell you this - there is no way I am taking anything that says on its label 'This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.' Unfortunately, I did not see this until the item arrived. Straight in the bin for Icelandic kelp.