| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Life, L-Lysine Powder, Unflavored, 200 g

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

What a difference no fillers makes! It's hypoallergenic

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 21, 2014

I read somewhere that a diet low in lysine may also result in low taurine (though the mechanism/why was not understood) - certainly seems to have proven true for me. I seem to benefit more overall supplementing taurine though a bit of extra lysine appears to be good for hair growth/thickness. Having tried caps/tabs I'll always get pure powders where possible - the stearates/most fillers in caps/tabs always cause me to wheeze, regardless of product/brand. This is a good price - product is true to label and I like the container which allows easy access to the contents (unlike some with narrow bottles/openings). Product arrived with seal in tact though I suspect customs had checked it because lid was loose and seal looked like someone had poked it (same for another powder I got in same order). Not sure re bad taste that another reviewer noted - not an issue for me. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1004869 on Aug 22, 2013

I've tried a few brands, but this one dissolves best in water. The wide mouth of the container makes use easy.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Feb 29, 2012

Pure and pleasant tasting. Will buy again.

good powder for vegans

Posted by morganwellinger on Nov 30, 2013

vegans tend to lack l-lysine in their diets (along with cats) so i wanted to get a good supplement. this seems to do the trick!! the taste is pretty wicked though, but still awesome product for the price!

good for cats

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

very good for my shelter cat who had a cold. Now he is feeling much better thanks to L-lysine and vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »