good

Posted by bugajuk on Jul 15, 2013

Good form of zinc, although it makes me sick if i drink it on empty stomach. But if i eat at first, its ok. I will keep using it. I searched lower dose because too big dose makes opposite effect on immune system...

Zinc Capsules

Posted by 5271670567554741857 on May 28, 2013

Good product, I like that they are all natural and that they are small sized capsules, which are easy to swallow.

Price is good

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Dec 26, 2013

The price is cheap for what you get and the ratio of copper and zinc are good,I'm not sure if it's helped what I got it for acne because I do still get acne.

Good

Posted by Lulu97 on Feb 04, 2014

J'ai acheté ce produit pour améliorer l'état de ma peau il aiderait également à la cicatrisation ; j'ai coisi celui la car il contient du cuivre ce qui est pratique car à prendre trop de zinc, cela provoquerait un manque de cuivre alors cela évite d'acheter une boite de cuivre en plus - I bought this product for my skin care ; i choose this one because it contains copper : too much zinc can produce a lack of copper so instead of buying a bottle of copper and a bottle of zinc, i can have both with this one, its very practical i really like it

It works

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Feb 04, 2015

I'm not even cold, so it works for my immune system.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1329452 on Aug 16, 2011

zinc contents is relatively low to alternative zinc products but the ratio of zinc to copper is good and $15.87 for 250 days supply is the best value.

good for US, less so for Australia

Posted by Reviewer3018802 on Jan 01, 2012

This product is not pure zinc, it contains copper as well. Only a small amount, but if your copper levels are fine, you are better off to find a zinc cap without the copper. They put the copper in for the US market, predominantly. Don't take my advice, get yourself tested for your copper level before taking this product (get professional advice).