• Customer Ratings

Really great formula

Posted by Reviewer2407436 on Apr 13, 2009

If you can't breastfeed successfully or pump enough for your baby this is the formula to go with. I absolutely love this stuff. I wish I had known about this with my other 2 children because I would've used this. Very nutritious, easy to digest, my ped LOVES this. The only con is that you really have to mix this in batches because it is hard to get mixed. I mix it in 28 oz batches (enough for 24 hours) and i have to stir then strain and use a mesh strainer and rubber spatula to get it all mixed in. In my opinion the benefits really outweigh the extra effort to mix properly.

Best And Fastest Delivery!

Posted by Reviewer1481253 on Jul 24, 2010

Best soy milk for babies and the fastest delivery I have ever received from any online store or flebay. This soy milk does not contains the unnecessary chemicals (and probably bad in the long run) DHA and ARA. Also, it tastes better than the others. Since one of the best foods is the potato I also want to recommend iherb.com to sell the potato milk DariFree. Which all my family consumes including the baby.

soy is good..

Posted by Reviewer1744023 on Jul 29, 2010

My baby eats too well the soy. In Korea the price was too incendiary. However this is cheaper. so it was really good.

Superb!