NO GIRAFFE BOTTLE! Got a creepy baby instead! :(

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 26, 2013

I collect giraffes and I bought this strictly for the packaging. Instead, I got a bottle with an unattractive label of a very creepy baby photo on it! YES, a silly photo of a human baby, not a cool drawing of a giraffe! If you're a man, would you enjoy having a powder in your cabinet that says "BABY" with such a photo! I wanted the giraffe now I don't have a giraffe. To make matters worse, it smells really bad to me. Very floral cookie smell. Weird! It's not a coconut smell at all. I would not have paid over $7 for this. Previous labels specified that the coconut part used was "dextrose" and that is coconut sugar, now no longer disclaimed, but I wonder how good this powder can be since sugar breeds bacteria, namely yeast and ringworm, the skin fungal infection. I have severe MCS, this smells very strong & "perfumey". Did not trigger my symptoms so it must be natural but, personally, I dislike the smell just about as bad as I do the label photo. 1 very generous star, because I can't give any less. I would have gone with Country Comfort at under $4 if I had seen the photo! If you're one of these puzzling people who finds babies "cute" you might just hit the jackpot by buying this.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Feb 26, 2012

super natural, smell delicious, and I don't need to worry about my baby inhaling it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Safe ingredients, no fragrance added, smells like fresh coconuts. Also great for grown-ups. So pure and simple it's suitable for hypersensitive skin. It works surprisingly well as deodorant, to prevent sweaty feet and other moist areas. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Nice

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

This powder is good, but a little gritty in texture. I also expected a stronger coconut smell. I appreciate that it does not contain talc or any caustic ingredients.

IN LOVE WITH THIS

Posted by 5568657457878984743 on Mar 12, 2013

I use this on my baby, and couldn't be happier! Would definitely recommend to others :D

Smells great

Posted by 5694891543886550532 on Feb 07, 2015

I've been using this as a dry shampoo, and like the smell better than that of other baby powders.

great

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Feb 07, 2015

Been using this on my sons feet along with witch hazel spray to keep feet dry

BEST & all natural baby powder I have found.

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

All products in Austrlalia have 'fragrance' or other addititives. 86 yr old father uses this powder daily/ Great odour, great consistency. We are very chemically sensitive (I am a human canary)and this product is WONDERFUL.

fantastic alternative

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 16, 2014

the scent is lovely, yet totally subtle. zero negative reactions from any of the ingredients listed. i even find myself using it on unbearably hot days, outside playing sports, or performing an intense workout. works like a charm

Like it

Posted by newday on Mar 31, 2014

Takes some getting used to but it keeps me dry and happy. Will use on my grandson as well. Clumps a bit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »