Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2814234 on Jul 24, 2011

Works great and has the best scent of any of the many hand sanitizers I have used. I will be buying more of this in the future. I am hoping that iHerb will carry some of the other scents as well (mango, lavender, etc.)

Tropical smell and great sanitizer

Posted by Reviewer1498295 on Aug 24, 2011

This is a fantastic hand sanitizer, what has a great coconut smell, doesn't dry my hands and organic, as well. Dear iHerb, please bring the Body Mist collection from Nature's Paradise, as well :) Thanks

Great

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

This is the best hand sanitizer I have ever used, it does not dry out my naturally dry hands. The only thing that annoys me is that it dries so quickly before I can spread it but another spray and its done.

Good purchase

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Nov 14, 2011

Smells very good & sweet. Does not dry Hands. Love to use it.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Feb 22, 2012

Great smell, exactly like coconut and cleans well! I imagine cracking open a fresh coconut and pouring the juice on my hands would smell like this. I highly recommend this!

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Feb 25, 2012

This sanitizer smells great and does not leave your hands drie, i love it!

Smells amazing!

Posted by illectrix on Jun 14, 2012

And sometimes I'm thinking about using it as a perfume because I like strong coconut aroma

Hygiene to appreciate, a smell to adore...

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I have almost nothing against this great sanitizer. The coconut fragrance is the thing, that really made me buy and try this product and frankly, I am pleasantly surprised what ~company name~ done with it. Very natural, "accurate" (non intrusive) and pleasant. It dries off quickly and doesn't leave strong, unpleasant smell afterwards. During the time I used 2 bottles, I did not observe any unusual dryness of my hands - that is all I can and need to say about it. The purpose of hand sanitizers is very simple, but also quite important in countless cases, but with this this nice touch of Coconut, they've won me over! The only thing I would probably change is the spraying mechanism. - I like "Dr. Bronner's Magic" better - it's a tad more powerful and precise. It's also a bit easier to press.

It smells delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I love the way this product smells. It is soft and pleasant, and what is more important it doesn't trigger my usual allergic response to strong smells; besides, it's not sticky on hands.

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

I have always been a fan of this brand, organic and natural, which you know it won't harm hands for sure like regular sanitizer. No dry feeling at all!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »