Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2814234 on Jul 24, 2011

Works great and has the best scent of any of the many hand sanitizers I have used. I will be buying more of this in the future. I am hoping that iHerb will carry some of the other scents as well (mango, lavender, etc.)

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

I have always been a fan of this brand, organic and natural, which you know it won't harm hands for sure like regular sanitizer. No dry feeling at all!

Great

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

This is the best hand sanitizer I have ever used, it does not dry out my naturally dry hands. The only thing that annoys me is that it dries so quickly before I can spread it but another spray and its done.

Hygiene to appreciate, a smell to adore...

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I have almost nothing against this great sanitizer. The coconut fragrance is the thing, that really made me buy and try this product and frankly, I am pleasantly surprised what ~company name~ done with it. Very natural, "accurate" (non intrusive) and pleasant. It dries off quickly and doesn't leave strong, unpleasant smell afterwards. During the time I used 2 bottles, I did not observe any unusual dryness of my hands - that is all I can and need to say about it. The purpose of hand sanitizers is very simple, but also quite important in countless cases, but with this this nice touch of Coconut, they've won me over! The only thing I would probably change is the spraying mechanism. - I like "Dr. Bronner's Magic" better - it's a tad more powerful and precise. It's also a bit easier to press.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Feb 25, 2012

This sanitizer smells great and does not leave your hands drie, i love it!

Lovely scent

Posted by readthelabel on Sep 30, 2014

Non drying on little hands.

Smells great

Posted by 5133033331578455237 on Oct 10, 2014

Love it!

best

Posted by 5603605174453447432 on Mar 16, 2014

This is the best stuff ever! I never leave the house without a bottle. I actually ordered 4 my first time nd love it! My girls think its so cool to spray their hands instead of strong slimy feeling of the gel sanitizer! im definitely ordering again! Highly recommend!

It smells delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I love the way this product smells. It is soft and pleasant, and what is more important it doesn't trigger my usual allergic response to strong smells; besides, it's not sticky on hands.

Nice smell