Shake Before Use! :)

Posted by silverlightland on Apr 23, 2014

It's a great RAW shampoo meaning all the ingredients are as natural and good as they can be. And! it'll lather fine if you just shake the bottle well enough. I've found it perfect for my bleached damaged hair and ESPECIALLY for the scalp. It feels very gentle and moisturizes hair really well. It's best to use it with a conditioner or detangler, well like any other shampoo.

don't buy

Posted by 5091208254503690662 on Jul 02, 2012

Worst shampoo ever. Use for body wash but do.'t re Terrible. Drying worst ever

Great shampoo, no chamicals!!

Posted by Reviewer2357750 on Jun 18, 2014

I've used both the moisturizing and the tickening shampoo. Both are great!! Just shake real well before you use it. I do believe that it's not really suitable for women that have long hair. But if you have short to middle long hair, this shampoo work. My only complaint is that its not always in stock. Sometimes you have to wait for weeks before you can buy this product. So Iherb, please make sure this product and other nature's paradise are kept in stock.

Smells nice, but make hair really oily.

Posted by Reviewer2089386 on Sep 01, 2011

If you need A LOT of moisture in your hair, then this shampoo could work for you. My hair is on the dry side, but I couldn't believe how much it made my hair look wet after I blewdry it. Bummer since it smells nice (though it's hard to lather) and has good, safe ingredients (2 stars for that), but yeah, I can't use it on my hair.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2336258 on Jul 07, 2012

Used to buy this Shampoo because it was USDA Organic, well it is not anymore. It's totally different now. I called Natures Paradise and left numerous messages but never got a response. It leaves Hair very dry and tangels, not even a good conditioner can help, and by the way I have short Hair. Will definately not purchase again.

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 21, 2013

Worst shampoo i've ever tried... and i've tried a lot of organic and SLS-free shampoos. You can poor half of this bottle on your hair, but it will not give you even light foam. Moreover after this shampoo hair feels greasy, so i had to rewash my hair with different shampoo.