Excelent!!

Posted by 4956589338328960756 on Jan 16, 2014

Crispy, tasty, sweet!!!

Great!

Posted by 5723370524102495100 on Feb 21, 2014

These were lovely for a snack, even for us adults.

Enjoyable to Eat

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Aug 06, 2013

Very tasty bars with a texture like homemade rice crispy ones but a nice berry flavor added instead which I like better. Mine just arrived for the first time and now they have just added one gram of sugar to each bar (the new product) which was not necessary. I bet they still taste great though!

Gluten-Free yum

Posted by Reviewer2742710 on Jun 26, 2012

We like to take granola bars along with us when we travel, but one of our children cannot have wheat or oats. These cereal bars are the perfect substitute for her! Great flavor, gluten-free, nutritious, and not too crumbly, not too sticky. So glad to have this alternative for her!

Berry Blast Bars

Posted by 5412057437293069478 on Sep 01, 2014

These are a favorite of my son's. And, they contain less sugar than your average granola bar. Gluten and nut free so they are lunch box safe!

Great hiking snack

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 04, 2014

my kids love this as a treat or a light snack on hikes

Kids Favorite

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

Nature's path has a great range of yummy gluten free products. You don't have to have food sensitivities or adhd to benefit from removing wheat from your diet. I have one kids with adhd but give gluten free snacks to all my kids. iHerb has loads of tasty options. If you find this review helpful, click "YES to let me know.

Lowest sodium/sugars combo I can find

Posted by Reviewer2344665 on May 06, 2016

My daughter enjoys energy bars but many are high in sodium and sugars! Either I make them, which I don't always have the time to do so these were a great supplement. She offers them, despite being her little gem, to all her little guests!

nice

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Nov 20, 2014

nice

Kids love them

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Nov 25, 2012

Kids can't get enough of them, I just wish they were a bit more healthy. I'd love to see this product with some kind of nut, or seed and more dried fruit!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »