crunchy maple sunrise

Posted by Reviewer1371781 on May 29, 2013

this is the best gluten free cereal i have ever had. so much flavor!

Delicious!

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Nov 03, 2013

I'm living in Japan, where cereal isn't a popular item at the supermarkets. The only choices are brands like Kellogg's, which contain GMO ingredients. Since I discovered iherb the options have opened up to me and I'm finally able to have breakfast cereal again! I'm very impressed with this cereal. It was love at first bite and I actually finished off my first box in two days (definitely pacing myself now)! I love the sweet maple taste and the little corn puffs. It's very refreshing!

Fab

Posted by 5655281364873893614 on Dec 14, 2013

Brilliant, love it

Love Love Love

Posted by 4673827706356754088 on Jan 25, 2014

You would not think this is gluten free as it tastes so good. A great breakfast treat or as a snack. Great crunch and flavor. Love!

L-O-V-E-D I-T-!-!

Posted by 5030829864412264152 on Feb 17, 2014

It has a really good taste!! I love it... the ultimate cereal for maple lovers. enjoy :)

My new "candy".

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 30, 2014

Lovely, sweet taste when I eat it straight from the box instead of candy. I find it too sweet as a cereal on its own,so I mix it with half and half Puffed Millet Cereal from Arrowhead Mills and add milk, that way it tastes just exelent for me. Other plain, puffed, unsweetended cereals works just as well as a mixer, as does rolled oats.

Great gluten free cereal

Posted by Reviewer3066091 on Sep 30, 2014

Nature's Path Crunchy Maple Cereal is by far the best gluten free cereal that I have ever had. It is the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy. It's good that I can share it with my friends and family and they don't even realize that it is a gluten free product.

Good

Posted by 5637966403086687305 on Aug 01, 2016

Nice stuff!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Aug 02, 2016

It's tasty, crunchy, and gluten-free. What more can I say!

Healthy, cheap, delicious!

Posted by 5732511313657079950 on Oct 05, 2016

This is to date the best cereal I have ever had! All my friends loved it and even raised their brows in amazement after the first bite. It is sweet - but not too sweet - thanks to the maple syrup that coats every nutritional goodness of this cereal. Healthy, cheap, delicious - what more could you possibly ask for?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »