Great !!

Posted by Reviewer2746870 on Dec 26, 2011

This really works !! My knee was crushed at the age of 15 in a motercycle accident. At 50 I could barely get around any more with out a knee brace. My Brother told me about this product, and said it works. I have only been taking it for a few weeks and I can really tell the differance.. Thank you !!

the best of the best

Posted by eftihis on Mar 07, 2012

.........

Very good

Posted by 5267299557082734982 on Sep 19, 2016

This is very good

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer1758401 on Mar 01, 2008

Outstanding product, price, speed of delivery. HIGHEST recommendation for this product and company! A+++++ THANKS

strong

Posted by Reviewer3247467 on Jun 14, 2011

stonger than the simple formula, fast results

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jun 27, 2011

I've used this product before, but stopped for several months because of the cost and to see if there really was a difference. Tried a few other products that were cheaper. Conclusion - yes, there was a major difference, and I will continue to use this specific product even with the cost.

Good but expensive

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Dec 15, 2013

Not so different than its little brother without celadrin and black cherry. I doubt the 2 ingredients make a big difference concerning price and overall health.

not sure if helping

Posted by Reviewer1731182 on Nov 11, 2008

My arthritis is not any better after taking this supplement for a couple of months. But it is also not worse.....

Product not yet received

Posted by ValcirSiqueira on Jan 25, 2013

Yesterday I sent an e-mail stating that info@iherb.com not received the product. I also made another purchase then n.11830981-0, which also has not arrived yet. I wonder how you guys could help me. In my 1st purchase I received the product in 19 days, but these two applications were made ​​on the eve of Christmas and do not know if it because of the large number of orders, may delay delivery. Sincerely. Valcir