Great!

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Sep 09, 2008

I bought this soap for my 16 yr. old son who has lots of blemishes but an extreme amount of blackheads. By the second day I could see a noticable difference, I would say almost half of his face had cleared up! It's not drying or irritating either. He has normal to oily skin. Has a light scent that dissapates quickly and lathers up nicely.

A Keeper

Posted by Reviewer2988811 on Dec 29, 2010

I mixed Nature's Plus,Aloe vera soap, Clearly Natural glycerine soap and the kiss my face, OB, Olive & aloe soap and this has worked a miracle on my skin. I had very dry and itchy skin, but its all gone now.I love this combination and will buy again.

Very good soap

Posted by Korina on Jul 02, 2012

I like this soap because it really cleans your skin but does not dehidrate it. Will order again.

Hurts your eyes if use on face.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

This soap seems good, but it really hurts your eyes if you wash your face with it. God bless you all.

not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Dec 29, 2011

Great product

Mild, Natural Soap

Posted by Reviewer1005432 on Apr 14, 2009

This soap is completely natural.. no chemicals. It has a nice, light citrus smell. It doesn't dry out my skin like some other natural soaps I've used.

Love This Soap

Posted by Reviewer1563913 on Aug 20, 2009

I use this soap before I apply vitamin E moisturizer with aloe vera and my face softer than ever.

cool product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Oct 03, 2008

i like the soap aloy very smoothe on my skin and it helped a little with skin condition..thanks

Good

Posted by Reviewer3273034 on May 20, 2012

I like this soap, and it seems to last a long time for its size.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »