This product is lead-free!!!

Posted by Reviewer2720068 on Mar 11, 2009

Roy Mankovitz states in his book "The Wellness Project" that he researched this company and product and it does not contain any toxic products - lead, etc. According to him it's one of just a few products that are safe to use. We use it, recommend it to others. My only problem is that the tablets are not coated so are a little hard to swallow (husband doesn't have the problem). Do you research and you will find this is a quality product.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1800986 on Nov 08, 2009

I am so pleased with this product! I could tell in just a few days that it was working better than prescription medication, because of my Fingernails!

miracle pill

Posted by Reviewer1155088 on May 13, 2010

have been taking this supplement for about 6 months for my knees and have no pain what so ever.

Good at Night

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Nov 08, 2011

Great to take last thing. Really helps me relax down and I sleep better after taking it.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1706094 on Dec 22, 2008

I was happy to find the dolomitic limestone supplement -full of naturally occurring minerals - this has to be the same thing you put on your garden every spring! But my sister sent me an article about the contamination of lead in dolomite supplements, and to check my bottle to make sure the lead was not present - but there was no such statement made by the company for this dolomite, so I won't be taking it, I'm afraid.

natures plus ,dolomite, 44 grain

Posted by Reviewer1114695 on Jul 22, 2010

good product and very ,very reasonable price, fast service USA to W.AUSTRALIA will use again highly recomended

easy way to get your calcium and magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Aug 13, 2010

And as usual great service from iherb.

natures plus dolomite

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 20, 2010

Excellent product to keep the pain out the body

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1274010 on Apr 21, 2011

This is a very high quality product

All Positive...

Posted by Reviewer1257273 on Nov 16, 2011

Great way to ensure your water intake is balanced with the essential mineral- Magnesium (and also calcium)... Heathy water should contain a good amount and balance of these- Dolomite 44 Grain helps to achieve this aim.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »