This product is lead-free!!!

Posted by Reviewer2720068 on Mar 11, 2009

Roy Mankovitz states in his book "The Wellness Project" that he researched this company and product and it does not contain any toxic products - lead, etc. According to him it's one of just a few products that are safe to use. We use it, recommend it to others. My only problem is that the tablets are not coated so are a little hard to swallow (husband doesn't have the problem). Do you research and you will find this is a quality product.

miracle pill

Posted by Reviewer1155088 on May 13, 2010

have been taking this supplement for about 6 months for my knees and have no pain what so ever.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1800986 on Nov 08, 2009

I am so pleased with this product! I could tell in just a few days that it was working better than prescription medication, because of my Fingernails!

Good at Night

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Nov 08, 2011

Great to take last thing. Really helps me relax down and I sleep better after taking it.

All Positive...

Posted by Reviewer1257273 on Nov 16, 2011

Great way to ensure your water intake is balanced with the essential mineral- Magnesium (and also calcium)... Heathy water should contain a good amount and balance of these- Dolomite 44 Grain helps to achieve this aim.

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1274010 on Apr 21, 2011

This is a very high quality product

Lover back pain

Posted by Reviewer2789532 on Mar 29, 2014

When I use it on a regular basis I don't seems to have problem with lower back pain. Thanks.

Dolomite

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Dec 02, 2014

I use this product Dolomite over 30 years good for teeth and bones

Excellent products & service from this company!

Posted by 4920576060303238824 on Jan 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your very fast and efficient service. Here in Australia, this product, Nature's Pus Dolomite tablets is simply unavailable, and after much searching on the net we were delighted to find it advertised at iHerb in UK. It was a very non-complicated transaction, and in very short time our order was despatched and received by us in excellent condition. We'll be back!

Buenas!

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

Mi marido las ocupa para cuando tiene acidez estomacal y le van de maravilla, buen precio por buena cantidad y directo de la dolomita (no como otras marcas) siempre revisar los compuestos de los suplementos.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »