New To iHerb?

Nature's Plus, Dreaminol, 30 Tri-Phase Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

works

Posted by Reviewer1974546 on Jun 17, 2010

I have not found anything better. The only thing is, I have deep insomnia, use oxygen, and a bi-pap machine, so sleeping is very hard. After using this product three days in a row it seemed to loose it's effectiveness. However, If I stopped using it for a week or so, when I used it again, it worked.

Most reliable and strong sleep support without Valerian

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on Jan 04, 2012

I have found this to be the most reliable Valerian free sleep support supplement (I tried 3 different ones). It is not a silver bullet, but the best supplement. In some cases it did not help me getting to sleep in the first place. E.g. after a lot of excitement in the evening. However, in my case, if I am that excited anyway, then I should not be trying to sleep in the first place.

The most effective product against sleeping disorder!

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Dec 05, 2013

I have been suffering from inability to fall asleep for a couple of years. I have tried using natural products in order to solve the problem (L theanine serene, inositol, B complex, Rhodiola Rosea) but though I had an improvement for a while, the problem kept coming back. From the very first day I used Dreaminol I managed to sleep after one Hour max(approximately) but the most important is that I am able to sleep continuously and I wake up with an alarm!

helps

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Nov 02, 2011

Helps in stressful periods but not longer than 3 or 4 nights in a row. Best I have used anyway, but a shame so few in the box as quite expensive, but as I mentioned, not, I don't think, meant for continual use.

Saw a Benefit

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Aug 20, 2011

I have a long history of waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep for an hour or more. After trying this formulation for a month, I still woke up, but went back to sleep more quickly - usually within 10 minutes. Will re-order.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »