doesn't get absorbed

Posted by healthy-me on Dec 01, 2015

i take magnesium regularly to deal with heart palpitations and switched to this from another brand, with which i was very satisfied, just to reduce cost. After a few days heart palpitations started again. This dyno-mins thing doesn't get absorbed. switched to my first choice and heart palpitations gone away again.

The. Best. Magnesium. Ever.

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Nov 24, 2013

I have taken a lot of different magnesium supplements over the years. This one beats them all hands down. I recently had a terrible bout of insomnia that nothing seemed to help. I noticed that my prenatal has obscene amounts of calcium and half as much magnesium in the oxide form....duh. I cut back on the prenatal and started taking these at night on their own...bingo....body relaxes and I sleep. No diarrhea. These are the best. They even beat the chelated glycinate form...by miles. If you are magnesium deficient these will cure you. If you can't sleep check your calcium intake and start on these. Of course both need to be in balance. I would say for me a 1:1 overall ratio is best, with calcium taken earlier in the day and magnesium ON ITS OWN at night.

The MAGNESIUM ever

Posted by Reviewer2203820 on Sep 09, 2013

These were recommended to me by nutritionist and they are great. Very natural, very effective and have helped me recuperate from Adrenal Fatigue. I take 3 a day and it removes the excess Adrenaline from my system allowing me to recover as nature intended. Its worth mentioning that I take the majority before bed and sleep really well. I combine with 1.5mg of liquid melatonin and sleep like a baby.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jul 30, 2013

Beneficial without the remorse of other magnesium supplements.

Nature's Plus fan

Posted by Reviewer2002804 on Feb 26, 2010

Great brand. Been using it for 15 years. Perfect webstore.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2787266 on Apr 14, 2009

I have tried many types of magnesium, and this one works the best. It gives me energy; helps relieve leg cramps in addition to keeping me focused throughout the day. I take it along with my multiple vitamins and fish oil. Most vitamins do not provide enough magnesium.

good product - well received