Great product at a great price!

Posted by 5039213352920582973 on Apr 01, 2015

This is hands down the best protein powder I have ever tried. While most powders create thin, watery drinks, this one mixes into a thick shake that takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with. It's super low in calories and high in protein. By purchasing it at iHerb I got a bigger can for less money than a smaller one at my local health food store with the added benefit of it being delivered in just a few days.

I cannot explain...

Posted by 5088788141402427840 on Mar 28, 2015

um..

Tastes horrible, but does keep you full.

Posted by Reviewer2095999 on Dec 07, 2014

I bought this because it was supposed to taste delicious, but it was very bland and powdery-tasting. Definitely need to shake this up with either very cold water or flavored bases like juices or flavored milk. I will however concede that it definitely keeps you full and at 70 calories per serving, it's a good occasional meal replacement.

Great value

Posted by gypsyporter on Mar 18, 2014

I live in Australia and have orders posted over to me. I have just started using this for weight loss. I have used a lot of shakes but this one is very good for a few reasons. It has all the vitamins you need, hasn't got that nasty over sweet fake flavouring. I gave it 4 stars and not 5 because it is just too thick!! now I like my shakes to be thick because they help fill you up but this one is so thick you almost need a spoon, I have had to use a bit less in my 250ml unsweetened almond milk. apart from it being a bit too thick it is a big thumbs up from me :-)

very good

Posted by 4947203165467789116 on Feb 26, 2014

very good

Best protein shake out there

Posted by Reviewer1111418 on Oct 10, 2012

Best of all, it's not simply soy but also several other protein sources, as well as a pile of other nutrients. Also non-sweetened and this is great because we avoid sugar in our household.

Have used in smoothies for years.

Posted by Reviewer3068920 on Feb 21, 2012

I have used this product to make smoothies with simple fruits since being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes 6 years ago. It is low in sugar and calories and as my diabetes is diet controlled, these things are very important to me.

Does exactly what I need it to do!

Posted by Reviewer1991426 on Jul 11, 2011

This mixes up super thick and creamy, and the lack of sweeteners means I can flavor it with honey or stevia or just some fruit as the mood takes me. Perfect in the blender. Fills me up and keeps me going all morning. Great stuff, and great value!

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2903350 on Aug 17, 2009

Love the shake & flavor! Gives me tons of energy! I've tried too many shakes & either they taste bad or don't give you energy. I've been drinking this one for about 8 months now & Still Love it!!!

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on May 06, 2009

Low on the glycemic index and tastes great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »