very good

Posted by 4947203165467789116 on Feb 26, 2014

very good

Does exactly what I need it to do!

Posted by Reviewer1991426 on Jul 11, 2011

This mixes up super thick and creamy, and the lack of sweeteners means I can flavor it with honey or stevia or just some fruit as the mood takes me. Perfect in the blender. Fills me up and keeps me going all morning. Great stuff, and great value!

Used to have less soy

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Mar 13, 2008

This product used to have less soy and used other vegetable proteins instead. I'm soy intolerant and I can't use it any more. I guess not all change is for the best.

Nature's Plus Energy Shake The Original High Protein

Posted by Reviewer2271875 on Nov 03, 2008

Excellent protein drink, not sweet, easy to mix and a great meal replacement. Highly recommend if you are watching your sugar intake.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on May 06, 2009

Low on the glycemic index and tastes great!

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2903350 on Aug 17, 2009

Love the shake & flavor! Gives me tons of energy! I've tried too many shakes & either they taste bad or don't give you energy. I've been drinking this one for about 8 months now & Still Love it!!!

Have used in smoothies for years.

Posted by Reviewer3068920 on Feb 21, 2012

I have used this product to make smoothies with simple fruits since being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes 6 years ago. It is low in sugar and calories and as my diabetes is diet controlled, these things are very important to me.

Best protein shake out there

Posted by Reviewer1111418 on Oct 10, 2012

Best of all, it's not simply soy but also several other protein sources, as well as a pile of other nutrients. Also non-sweetened and this is great because we avoid sugar in our household.

Nice job!

Posted by Reviewer1205868 on Oct 29, 2007

Timely delivery, easy ordering, quality product.

Great product at a great price!

Posted by 5039213352920582973 on Apr 01, 2015

This is hands down the best protein powder I have ever tried. While most powders create thin, watery drinks, this one mixes into a thick shake that takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with. It's super low in calories and high in protein. By purchasing it at iHerb I got a bigger can for less money than a smaller one at my local health food store with the added benefit of it being delivered in just a few days.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »